EXTRA misalignment 14

meal over.

duan kang put down his chopsticks and looked at chen li, who was eating quietly opposite, and duan yuhang, who was huffing and stuffing a shelled shrimp into his mouth.

he nodded at chen li, "i'll go to the bathroom first." 

chen li smiled and said hello.

duan kang came out of the box, breathing through, and the tip of his nose seemed to be surrounded by the vague aromatherapy smell in the box. he went into the bathroom and washed his hands, and the cold water washed over his skin, causing him to shiver.

blowing dry hands, estimating that chen li had finished eating, duan kang sped up his pace and walked back to the box.

the moment he opened the box door, a lazy male voice came from behind him: "brother." 

duan kang looked back, and duan yi's handsome and flamboyant face appeared in the field of vision.

panic rose sharply in his heart, but his face was well disguised, and he calmly and quickly closed the newly opened box door, leaning sideways, with a faint intention of obstruction.

"brother, you are also here," duan yi took the hand of the lover next to him, and smiled at duan kang, "do you have dinner with people?" "

duan kang looked at his brother coldly, but his palms were secretly sweating. 

he knew how paranoid and crazy his brother had been lately, and just spending a lot of money to make his lover look like chen li was enough to make people feel incredible.

duan yi still did not know the news of chen li's return to china, if he let him know and found that chen li was in the box in front of him, what duan yi would do, duan kang, who was an older brother, was not sure.

"yes," duan kang tried his best to suppress the waves in his heart, his face calm, "there is a meal."

duan yi nodded casually, glanced at a pattern on the box number plate, raised an eyebrow, and said teasingly: "hey... no, brother, you're a couple's box. "

"is it?"

"rice bureau, what kind of meal bureau," the smile on duan yi's face grew deeper and deeper, "brother, you don't hide from me." the person inside, is not my sister-in-law... isn't that right, sister-in-law-to-be? "

duan kang smiled very reluctantly, and moved his body in the direction of the doorknob, vaguely blocking duan yi from approaching: "this doesn't bother you." "

"then how to do it," duan yi said energetically, "you are my brother-in-law, and it is the person who wants to become my sister-in-law, brother, introduce me to me, let me leave a good impression on my sister-in-law." "

duan kang did not move at all, but in his heart was a sneer.

the little lover next to duan yi looked at duan kang's reaction, and then thought of the person he had met in the bathroom before, his eyes darkened, and he stood quietly on the side without opening his mouth.

"okay, you're busy with your going, and i don't have to worry about your business." duan kang refused.

duan yi smiled and looked playfully: "brother, you are still hiding in the golden house." "

.

"i really want to see what kind of beautiful woman can charm my brother to this point." duan yi smiled wildly and reached out to grasp the doorknob of the box.

duan kang grabbed duan yi's wrist and threw it to the side forcefully, adding a bit of gravity to his face: "i said, busy with your going, you don't care about my business!" "