chapter 164 hai ge is so charming

zhao xianghai sat back awkwardly and nodded as politely as possible: "good noon." "

pan cheng sat across from zhao xianghai, his eyes did not wander, and he boldly looked at zhao xianghai nakedly: "big noon, just come here, brother hai does not dislike me for taking the risk, right?" "

zhao xianghai smiled softly and shook his head.

people are sitting here.

what else could he say?

thinking like this, his eyes secretly glanced at the closed small door of the lounge next to him.

if i didn't guess wrong, xiao ye must have put on a stinky face at this moment, lying on the door, eavesdropping like a spy.

zhao xianghai sighed darkly, the situation in front of him was a little tricky.

pan cheng did not perceive the undercurrent in the office, but just smiled, put the food box in his hand on zhao xianghai's desk, opened it, and filled the room with fragrance: "knowing that hai ge has not eaten lunch yet, he specially brought you a beef baked rice." give a face, try it? "

he handed the chopsticks to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai felt as if he were now embarrassed by being mounted on a knife. launch url

he thought about it again and again, but still pushed pan cheng's hand back with a hard scalp, and smiled politely: "xiao pan, i am not very hungry now, i have no appetite." thank you for the baked rice, i'll eat it later. "

pan cheng's face showed a hint of disappointment: "so..."

he closed the lid of the food box and did not forget to ding: "then you must remember to eat, three meals are irregular, not good for the stomach." "

zhao xianghai snorted, "thank you." "

pan cheng closed the food box, still sitting in place, with no intention of leaving, a pair of handsome eyes permeated with a fiery breath, looking at zhao xianghai, like a small milk wolf.

zhao xianghai coughed, "is there anything else for xiao pan?" "

"yes," pan cheng took out two tickets from his bag and pushed them in front of zhao xianghai, "i know that hai ge loves to watch opera, and i specially asked my friend to get me two front row tickets." can hai ge appreciate a face? "

zhao xianghai's expression stiffened.

he groaned for a while, and decided that he still had to emphasize it with pan cheng again: "xiao pan, thank you for your kindness." but...... you should know that i have a boyfriend. "

pan cheng's head skimmed: "this knows, the president of xiao's family." "

zhao xianghai: "public affairs belong to public affairs, and private affairs belong to private affairs." it's better for us to keep a suitable distance in private, what do you think? "

pan cheng: "zhao zong, this is disgusting me?" "

zhao xianghai's temple suddenly hurt, and his heart complained, no wonder old pan always hoped to throw this young son out to go through the experience, on this naïve and unreasonable logic, it was not mature at all.

think about it or xiao ye is good.

although it is a little stupid, sometimes it is also a little overbearing, and it is generally decent.

"i don't hate you," zhao xianghai explained patiently, feeling that he was helping people with children, "i mean, i only have work communication with you." privately, we can be friends, but some other requirements for crossing the line, i can't accept it. "

pan cheng sighed.

he lowered his eyelids and was silent for a moment, then said grumpily, "i really like you." "

zhao xianghai smiled politely, and his face was sour. he was just about to speak when the phone next to him shook again.

after taking a look at the mobile phone, it was xiao ye's information.

the message is simple and crude: let him roll.

zhao xianghai helped his forehead with a headache, and he was almost helpless.

he raised his strength, so that he could say evil words before he politely rejected pan cheng's wishes, causing him to reluctantly leave the office.

after sending pan cheng away, zhao xianghai was a little tired. he walked to the door of the lounge and knocked: "all right, people are gone, come out." "

there was no sound inside.

zhao xianghai knocked on the door again: "xiao ye, come out." "

xiao ye was still inside, ignoring people.

zhao xianghai shook his head, turned the doorknob, and personally went in to call people.

he had just stepped into the lounge when the door of the lounge slammed shut. before zhao xianghai could react, he was already pressed against the wall by the familiar breath, and a kiss fell heavily.

"xiao ye..." zhao xianghai broke away, "what are you doing?" "

xiao ye's tone was sour: "i heard others confess to you, my boyfriend, i can't even eat jealousy?" "

zhao xianghai: "didn't i reject him?" "

xiao ye muffled for a while before gritting his teeth and saying fiercely, "why are there so many people staring at you, one after the other, and your suitors are lining up to take turns with number plates?" i'm fed up with this kind of gain and loss. "

zhao xianghai blinked, "then what do you want?" "

xiao ye looked at him deeply, then suddenly stepped forward and sucked on zhao xianghai's neck, saying with lust, "it's very simple. first, marry me; second, let me you. "