chapter 157 i don't play anymore

the little lover stayed.

there was still a bit of a reaction to what this was like.

today i received a message from duan yi, saying that he was about to meet at this restaurant, he was also happy for a while, seriously picked himself up, matched his clothes and sprayed men's perfume, made his hair noisy and dazzling in the mirror, went out to drive the sports car that duan yi gave him, and his mood drifted to the sky.

duan yi's family was the right one, he secretly glanced at it a few times last time, and the old models that went out were all years ago.

and he and duan yi secretly engaged in two months, duan yi smashed such a big hand on him, how could he not be proud?

the little lover originally came to open the box happily and happily greeted the arrival of the gold lord.

but i didn't expect to be greeted by a huge thunder.

"duan zong," he said with a pale face, "dispatch ... scatter? "

duan yi didn't seem to be in a very good mood anymore, and his face was very tight.

"why is it so sudden," the little lover took this kind of generous and handsome big gold lord for the first time, and when he heard the dismissal, he was immediately anxious, "yes... am i doing something bad? "

duan yi's eyelids did not lift: "tired." 

the little lover suddenly became helpless.

he didn't expect duan yi's enthusiasm to fade so quickly.

a few days ago, duan yi also dragged him to meet his friends in the mall, and then opened a room, which was too good. but in the blink of an eye, he's tired?

"duan zong, i..."

the little lover still wanted to speak, and duan yi's face was already full of impatience: "let you take the money and leave, can't you understand people's words?" "

he had no intention of flirting with these lovers at all.

before looking at the beautiful face, hooking temperament and figure, now he did not raise his interest at all, he only felt full of annoyance.

chen lifei had to divorce him, and his brother was actually found back, which made him more stressed.

yes, all these years, he has been playing a little fiercely outside.

but he never moved the idea of leaving chen li.

the wedding ring was firmly on his finger, and he didn't think for a moment to take it off.

the more duan yi thought about it, the more irritable he became, and the wine could not be drunk, so he simply dropped the cup and turned around to leave, regardless of how the little lover was behind him to save his attitude.

he sat back in his car and slammed the door.

in front of the car was a stack of papers, and chen li signed a divorce agreement.

he stared at chen li's handwriting for a long time, took out his mobile phone, frowned, and sent messages to several other lovers, telling them not to contact them in the future, and by the way, they all blacked out.

after doing this pass, he breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the chat box at the top.

at the top is chen li, and the note is still the wife.

he clicked in, took a deep breath for a while, typed two lines, and sent.

"li li, all right, i and everyone else are broken." if you can't stand it, i won't play. "

"li li, go home first."

......

of course, chen li did not receive those two messages.

he uninstalled wechat in its entirety.

after so many years of consumption, he can contact too few people, and it is useless to keep wechat, so he simply deleted it.

for him, the mobile phone has little effect, except for the daily phone calls and text messages, basically have not been taken out of the pocket.

two days later, he moved into where duan kang lived.

the house is a house, but duan kang lives on the second floor and chen li lives on the first floor.

it is better to avoid suspicion or to avoid suspicion.

duan yuhang showed full excitement about chen li's move in. from the moment chen li entered the door, this cub was like a small butterfly wrapped around the flowers, fluttering its wings and flying around, dangling around chen li's feet.

chen li's mental state is not good, these days, and no one likes to talk.

only duan yuhang is an exception.

duan yuhang may not know what is appropriate and what is observing and observing color. he only knows that he must express himself boldly and enthusiastically to the people he likes.

therefore, when xiao ye, zhao xianghai, and duan kang were still in silence, the little guy directly wrapped his arms around chen li, grabbed his pants, and looked up: "uncle li li, will we live together in the future?" "

chen li revealed a reluctant smile and touched duan yuhang's head: "hmm. "

"then will i be able to play with you every day," the little guy said happily, "and then i can eat the noodles you make every day?" "

a few years ago, duan yuhang's birthday, chen li would send gifts every time, in addition, according to the customs of his hometown, he would also make a bowl of noodles for duan yuhang to celebrate.

chen li has good cooking skills, and the little guy is probably impressed by the noodles he made.

chen li looked at duan yuhang's childish face for a long time: "belly... hungry? "

"i just want to eat, hehe."

"fool around," duan kang's face darkened, and he directly picked up duan yuhang like a plastic bag, "uncle chen li is not here to take care of you, you ask less." give me honestly to go back to my room. "