chapter 134 get a good night's sleep with your daughter-in-law

in the bathroom of the ward, the warm light is bright.

xiao ye was lying on the hospital bed, and although he had taken countless deep breaths, he still couldn't suppress the pounding heartbeat, the surging joy in his heart, and the corners of his lips that were raised like spring in the countless times.

once again, he set his eyes on the bathroom door.

behind the door, his brother hai was taking a bath naked.

crazy regret chasing after it for so long, now, he can finally say the four words of his hai ge in a fair and honest manner.

"we started from love again," xiao ye looked at the bathroom door, his eyes were endlessly hot and tender, he said to himself, "brother hai, this time, i will definitely not fail you again..."

after a few minutes, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped.

the bathroom door opened, and a hot mist drifted out.

zhao xianghai had already changed into the pajamas he had brought from home, yawned, and sat down at xiao ye's bedside: "why don't you sleep yet?" "

"wait for you," xiao ye's eyes lit up, and he patted the seat beside him hard, "come, lie down beside me." "

zhao xianghai had been busy for a day today, and he was too tired to do so, so he grabbed his hair and directly lay down on the bed. launch url

as soon as he lay down, he felt a fiery body next to him, getting closer and closer.

as soon as he opened his eyes, xiao ye, a stupid dog with a wolf-like luster in his eyes, stared straight at him, as if he wanted to swallow him with his eyes.

"what for?" zhao xianghai was not pleased.

"look at you," xiao ye's voice was dumb, he reached out and touched zhao xianghai's face and collarbone with some trembling, "brother hai, thank you for your willingness to give me a chance, i will be very good to you in the future." "

zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head, "you've said this a thousand times and eight hundred times." okay, i know, later to see your actual action. it's not too early, go to bed. "

with that, he turned sideways, closed his eyes, and went to sleep.

xiao ye was still rubbing, one hand wrapped around zhao xianghai's thin waist under the quilt, gently rested his head on zhao xianghai's shoulder, and muttered dissatisfactorily: "after losing so much weight, i feel sad to touch." 

zhao xianghai silently stroked xiao ye's head: "in the future, let me save snacks, and the meat will naturally be raised back." 

xiao ye let out a dull snort, pressed more closely to zhao xianghai's body, and sniffed the breath on his body deeply, with a look of satisfaction.

zhao xianghai just wanted to close his eyes, but xiao ye rubbed at him, and he was sensitive to the fact that something had pushed himself.

he turned his head and said coolly, "is this overexcited?" 

xiao ye coughed, slightly embarrassed, "i... natural reaction, not controlled. "

"we've only been reunited for the first day, no, it's only been less than three hours," zhao xianghai frowned, "i'm not going to do that with you yet, you give me a point of convergence." "

"you have wronged me," xiao ye hurriedly defended, "i am not an adulterous demon, i just held back for a long time, and my physiological reaction was just that." brother hai, you can rest assured, i don't have that mind now, you can forgive me, willing to be with me again, i am already very satisfied. "

zhao xianghai looked at him with a serious look and relaxed his brows.

he lay down next to him and closed his eyes: "got it, go to sleep." 

but not long after he closed his eyes, he felt xiao ye's dog paws stretch out again and scratch his waist.

zhao xianghai opened his eyes in annoyance: "what else?" 

"sleep in your arms." xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai fixedly, and his tone was earnest.

zhao xianghai ignored him and opened his claws.

xiao ye unyieldingly held out his hand, "brother hai, sleep in your arms." 

zhao xianghai gritted his teeth, "xiao ye, you are endless, right?" how do you..."

before he could finish speaking, the man next to him directly came over, wrapped zhao xianghai in his arms, and smothered his head: "i don't do anything, i just want to sleep with you." 

"you..."

"don't push me away," xiao ye's tone sounded a little bitter, "after breaking up with you for so long, i can finally sleep peacefully..."

zhao xianghai listened to his words and his heart softened.

he sighed and did not push xiao ye away again.

forget it, look at this man who has been in a coma for half a year, just give him some sweetness.

thinking like this, zhao xianghai also fixed his mind and let xiao ye hold him in his arms.

as the night grew darker, everything fell silent.

......

chen li returned home, but his home was still empty.

he smiled and shrugged, somewhat helplessly.

duan yi's not going home has become the norm, and there is nothing to be surprised about.

he cooked something alone in the kitchen, cushioned his stomach, walked back into the living room, took the divorce agreement from his bag, and solemnly placed it on the table.

then, he sat down on the couch, took out his mobile phone, deliberated word by word, and sent hai ge a long series of thank-you messages.

hai ge helped him a lot, and he returned this love later.

after sending the message, chen li lazily leaned back on the sofa and turned on the tv, which was a boring bubble drama again.

he watched the bubble drama alone and watched it for a long time.

by the time he returned to god again, it was nearly one o'clock in the morning.

at one o'clock in the morning, his so-called husband was still playing outside.

chen li sighed, took out his mobile phone, and called him.

the phone rang for a long time before it was answered, and there was a burst of footsteps, harsh music, accompanied by a burst of ambiguous laughter between men and women.

"are you listening?" chen li said somewhat coldly.

the harsh noise over there gradually subsided, and it should be duan yi who took the mobile phone to a quiet place. duan yi smirked, "baby, what's wrong?" "

"when will i be home?" chen li's face was indifferent.

"miss me?" duan yi's voice was still magnetic and gentle, "i'll go back later." baby, don't wait for me to get too late, go to sleep first, okay? "