chapter 71 you are not allowed to date him

xiao ye looked at the two tickets, looked at the words on the sticky notes, and his brows were locked.

after zhao xianghai broke up with him, this peach blossom also flooded too much, flooding to the point that he was a little grumpy and wanted to hit people!

one did not look at it, and some people hid their thoughts and wanted to hook up.

it's fucking infuriating!

xiao ye gritted his teeth, and the wrapping paper of the rose was extremely wrinkled by him.

at this moment, the door of the gym squeaked, and xiao ye was shocked, and quickly pressed the ticket back under zhao xianghai's briefcase, pretending that nothing had happened.

zhao xianghai walked out of the gym, wearing a sports vest and shorts, and the mature and sturdy male body was wet with sweat and exuded a deadly fiery sexual attraction.

xiao ye's dark eyes stared straight at him.

zhao xianghai picked up a cup of protein powder brewed with water, took a sip, and then looked at xiao ye's deep eyes and said, "what are you doing looking at me like this?" 

xiao ye was seduced by zhao xianghai's body, and at the same time, he was upset by the fact that someone had hooked up with zhao xianghai. he rubbed his hair for a long time, "it's all right. "

zhao xianghai glanced at the man, shrugged his shoulders, and hummed softly as he walked toward the room: "strange and strange."

when zhao xianghai was gone, xiao ye stood up and walked to the large balcony.

he paced back and forth on the balcony, then took his cell phone out of his pocket and called his assistant.

the female assistant today because xiao is in a good mood, the work pressure has been reduced a lot, is happy to go home, want to do a long time to do a leisure yoga.

this yoga mat had just been laid, and the feet had not yet been lifted, and xiao zong's phone call seemed to come as if it were urgent.

she picked up the phone in a panic: "shaw... mr. xiao, are you looking for me? "

xiao ye stood on the edge of the balcony, looking at the bustling night scene of the city, and said quietly: "tomorrow in the central coliseum, there is an opera." you help me see if i can book a ticket now. "

the female assistant screamed nervously, wrote down the name of the opera and the performance time, and opened the computer to check the ticketing website while connecting the phone.

subsequently, she told xiao ye with some hesitation that all the tickets were sold out and there was not a single one left.

xiao ye, who was tired of watching the night scene, suddenly revealed displeasure in his eyes.

his fingers tapped lightly on the railing and pondered for a moment: "then can you get a ticket?" "

the female assistant was about to cry: "this... the tickets are sold out, how do i get them? "

"look for those who want to refund tickets, or internal channels, contact theater leaders, contact actors," xiao ye gritted his teeth, "you can also find scalpers!" whatever the cost, no matter what, tomorrow you will get me a ticket. "

the female assistant stayed for a moment and gulped down a mouthful.

she knew that xiao zong's tyrannical wolf-like nature could not be changed, even if he was in a good mood today, how long would he be better?

look, at night, the fierce oppression of labor begins again.

although the female assistant thought so in her heart, her mouth had to admit it: "... okay, i get it. mr. xiao, tomorrow... should be able to complete the task. "

"no," xiao ye narrowed his eyes, "it is a must." "

he couldn't have watched zhao xianghai go on a date with someone else, otherwise he would die at home.

especially that man, and the mind of the brother who stole him!

can't stand it, i really can't stand it!

no matter what, he had to keep up, and he must not let guan changfeng's turtle grandson seize the opportunity, and he must not let him be greedy for a little cheap on hai ge!

......

the next night, zhao xianghai returned home first.

he went to the bathroom and took a shower, changed out of his suit, changed into casual clothes, and looked younger and more handsome.

after packing up all this, he went to the garage, drove his car out the door, and rushed to the theater.

when he reached the door of the theater, guan changfeng was already waiting at the door.

he parked the car, smiled slightly, walked over to guan changfeng, and nodded: "let you wait again." "

"wait for what you have to do," guan changfeng smiled and handed zhao xianghai a cup of freshly made hot tea drink, "it will be a long time before you leave the scene, there is no hurry." "

the two of them chatted naturally at the entrance of the theater, unaware that there was a black sports car parked on the side of the road.

in this sports car, xiao ye was staring at the two figures through the window, his eyes were full of thick vinegar, and his teeth were clenched tightly.

sure enough, it was guan changfeng, and sure enough, zhao xianghai was going to his appointment!

damn it!