chapter 142 send my wife back

that little three looks really good.

the fine skin and tender flesh, the lips are red and the teeth are white, and what is even more memorable is his sparkling eyes, which are full of the joy of being pampered, and the vitality and freshness of the body are bubbling out.

xiao ye suddenly felt a little funny.

chen li, who really accompanied duan yi through thorns and thorns, paid blood and sweat and sincerely accompanied him to start from scratch, took the medicine of depression, was lifeless and depressed. and that was just the little third who accompanied duan yi to bed to find happiness, but he was raised by duan yi to be oily and slippery.

it's ironic.

"yo, xiao zong is late," wei zong, who was sitting on the other side, raised his wine glass toward xiao yele, "come here, first punish a cup and then say." "

xiao ye retracted his gaze, sat down calmly, and talked to the people in these malls.

halfway through the conversation, the compartment door opened.

a team of waiters, dressed in specially designed uniforms, walked in with a plate of dishes.

these waiters are a little different from the service staff in the general store. the difference is that they have long legs and good figures, and their hairstyles have been specially trimmed. as soon as i looked up, everyone was clear-eyed, each with its own characteristics and style.

when xiao ye saw this battle, his heart giggled. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

this came to the duck nest?

strong duck smell, choking nose!

these waiters laid out the dishes in turn, and after laying them out, they did not quit, but stood in a row in the empty place, looking obedient and obedient.

xiao ye's face darkened, and before he could speak, several handsome waiters stepped forward and began to pour tea and water and vegetables one by one.

xiao ye furrowed his brows and looked at the man next to him.

this man's facial features are handsome, and his eyebrows are prominent, which is particularly good-looking. he took the chopsticks and put some fresh dishes into xiao ye's bowl, and his movements were fluent and natural, appearing calm and mature.

"mr. xiao," mr. wei over there shook his wine glass toward xiao ye and raised an eyebrow, "this clubhouse is newly opened, saying that the service is particularly thoughtful, and it will be screened according to your taste first, xiao always feels... what do you think? "

xiao ye sneered twice, and said in his heart, lao tzu felt very disgusted.

his taste? his taste was like zhao xianghai's.

don't get any more or less.

playfully chased hai ge back, he didn't mess around.

the men who were picking vegetables in xiao ye finished the dishes, put down their chopsticks, half-knelt at xiao ye's feet, and touched xiao ye's legs with their hands, as if they wanted to massage.

xiao ye grabbed his wrist and threw it aside: "no, you go down." "

the man froze for a moment, as if he had never encountered a guest with xiao ye's cold attitude.

he hesitated, but still stood up slowly, arched his waist, and attached it to xiao ye's ear: "i'm sorry, xiao is always unhappy." "

xiao ye didn't speak, just his face tightened.

"if mr. xiao likes other ways to play, he can tell me," the man hummed hot air, and took out the housekeeper's kung fu to stir, "i will cooperate with all your requirements." "

after saying that, he moved his head slightly, and his lips seemed to rub on xiao ye's earlobe.

xiao ye instantly seemed to have been struck by lightning, and the whole person was shocked.

when the man was surprised by xiao ye's violent reaction, xiao ye reached out and pushed him aside, and his eyes were filled with frightening cold anger and disgust: "get away! "

the small commotion on this side quickly attracted the attention of wei zong, who was drinking and having fun over there.

mr. wei raised an eyebrow: "what happened to mr. xiao?" "

xiao ye tugged at the corner of his lips, and his momentum was heavy: "thank you so much for your hospitality, i am not blessed to be consumed." "

"is the quality not good," wei zong said with a smile, "xiao zong is not satisfied, and then change it?" "

"no," xiao ye shook his head, his eyes fixed, "wei should know that i have a family." "

"i know," mr. wei waved his hand, "it's just a big deal to socialize outside, that is, to play and have fun." "

xiao ye's smile was a little cold, he inspected the scene for a while, and found that duan yi was with the little three tired, and several other bosses also whispered with the waiter who had just come in.

he clenched his fists, and there was some discomfort in his stomach.

after taking the coat from the side, xiao ye quickly put it on, and then coughed: "wei zong, i'm sorry, it's a bit urgent, today's socializing, i guess i have to go first." "

wei zong was surprised and disappointed: "this is gone?" "

"there's really something going on," xiao ye nodded, "about the exchange of projects, in a few days i will let my secretary dock, lost company." "

the words were complete, but xiao ye had already scolded him.

this thing with the surname wei is simply a pit cargo. talk about business well, actually chose an erotic place, really brain pulp is mixed into a paste by sex - desire.

as soon as xiao ye thought that the duck's lips had just rubbed his earlobes, he felt nauseous and panicked, and he was eager to fly a few steps in front of zhao xianghai and quickly tell him what he had just done.

he quickly walked out of the box, took a breath of the air outside, and scolded dismissively: "old and unorthodox! "

with that, he walked briskly toward the elevator.

when he was about to walk to the elevator, a male voice suddenly sounded behind him: "mr. xiao, wait." "

xiao ye turned around and looked at duan yi.

duan yi walked over to xiao ye's side, and his tender little third child was sticky and sticky behind duan yi.

duan yi looked at xiao san, took out a room card from his pocket, and commanded condescendingly: "go, first go and open the room, take a shower and wait for me." "

xiao san took the room card, blushed and turned to leave.

xiao ye looked at him coldly and said in a somewhat sarcastic tone, "duan is always in trouble? "

"something," duan yi leaned to the side, his face was neither good nor bad, his tone was calm and natural, "chen li... staying at mr. xiao's house these days? "

xiao yeben didn't want to hide from him either, and nodded.

"thank you so much for taking care of mr. xiao and mr. zhao," duan yi smirked, and then said, "that... when is xiao always going to send my wife back? "