chapter 160 thirty years of wind and frost, rain and snow

the noodles look very good.

the noodles are evenly slender, the noodle soup is warm, the turquoise green onions are sprinkled in it, and a poached egg lies on it, and the golden heart seeps out slightly, blending with the noodle soup.

"this is..." duan kang looked at chen li's thin face and wondered.

"the stomach hurts, it's useless to endure," chen liduo said a few words, "eat something hot." "

duan kang was stunned.

he had a serious stomach problem, and few people around him knew about it.

he didn't expect chen li to be so meticulous, just a casual movement could be found.

chen li silently went to the balcony, sat down again in the familiar small chair, and looked up at the sky.

duan kang picked up the noodle bowl, hesitated for a moment, or took a bite.

tastes good.

the noodles are soft and sticky, dipped in the soup and dissolved in the mouth, and the mouth is full of aroma.

duan yuhang's cub ate fast, duan kang had just eaten a few bites, he had already stuffed the last section of the poached egg into his mouth, holding the bowl in both hands, and half buried his head in the bowl and grunting and drinking soup.

"eat and chew slowly." duan kang taught a lesson.

duan yuhang raised his head, and the corners of his mouth were still stained with a little soup stain: "father, uncle li li made it delicious." "

duan kang was speechless.

"i'll be able to eat it every day." duan yuhang looked at the empty bowl and did not give up.

"isn't the aunt at home cooking delicious?" duan kang patted his head.

"auntie is tired of eating the food," duan yuhang's small face wrinkled, "and you, you will only order takeaway, no energy." "

duan kang: "..."

duan yuhang: "will uncle li li always live with us in the future?" "

duan kang shook his head: "no." "

duan yuhang was suddenly disappointed and shrugged his head: "why? "

"because he's going to have his own life," duan kang said calmly, "he and your uncle yi will never be together again." "

"why can't he be with us without being with uncle yi," duan yuhang didn't know if he really didn't understand or fake, he had to cling to this topic, "i like him a lot." "

duan kang moved his lips, and some words were still not spoken.

he could only sigh: "there are some things that daddy will explain to you later." "

when duan yuhang heard this perfunctory answer, he skimmed his small head and was full of dissatisfaction.

he jumped off the couch, ran to the balcony, and grabbed chen li's hand.

chen li didn't know what to say, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and he took duan yuhang into his arms.

duan kang watched from a distance as chen li and his son were intimate, and his feelings were mixed.

to tell the truth, from a long time ago, he was not optimistic about duan yi and chen li's relationship.

at that time, he didn't know much about homosexuality, but because he had experienced being harassed by homosexuals, he was a little prejudiced against this group.

he was shocked when his own brother told him he was going to be with a man. when duan yi really brought people to him, he was actually very repulsive to chen li.

one is that he doesn't know why duan yi let the woman not go to ask for a man, and the other is that he doesn't know what good chen li has, worth his brother's madness in the first place.

he always felt that chen li, who had always been quiet and quiet, was a bowl of boiled water.

dull and tasteless.

white but not prominent, the figure can not attract the eyes, the personality is mild and boring, thrown into the pile of people, holding a magnifying glass may not be able to find out.

but it was such a boring chen li, in the future, threw his head and spilled his blood outside to make money, exhausted everything to help duan yi develop his career, and at home he could take care of duan yi in a meticulous way, he gave duan yi everything he could give, and did not leave it to himself at all.

thinking of this, duan kang's heart warmed.

he turned his head, looked at the bowl in his hand, and took another bite with his chopsticks, and his whole stomach warmed.

it feels strange.

he was married, although it was a commercial marriage, but also a formal couple with a license.

but his ex-wife never once cared about her husband like a wife.

he was drunk outside talking about business, vomiting in the living room, and his ex-wife was able to lie peacefully in the bedroom, unconcerned. he worked overtime until the early hours of the morning to come back, his stomach was twitching, and his ex-wife never thought of getting him some medicine and making some hot supper for him to eat.

formal husband and wife, but living in two worlds.

therefore, duan kang was not very happy to go home soon after he got married. that cold place, and the hotel, is not much different.

he didn't go out to steal, still maintained the last shred of loyalty to the marriage, but he used the company as his home for many years, and even his assistant said that he was a workaholic who did not live at home.

duan kang smiled sarcastically.

why didn't he go home?

he had no home at all.

after living for more than thirty years, taking his brother through so many years of ups and downs, and now he has a career, he has also married once, but he is still alone.

duan yuhang and chen li on the balcony didn't know what they were talking about, and suddenly there was a slight laughter from them in the air.

duan kang was holding a hot noodle bowl, and his stomach pain was much better. he looked at duan yuhang, who was unable to get up on chen li's body, looked at this picture of the big and the little one snuggling up, and unconsciously, the corner of his lips ticked and shook his head.