chapter 174 it's not worth dying for you

chen li heard duan yuhang's words and did not open his mouth for half a day.

he squeezed his mobile phone, his eyes drifting to look at the withered flowers and grass in the small flower bed at the door, for a long time: "i also... i miss you so much. "

"when are you going to come and see me?" the tone was full of grievances.

chen li could almost see duan yuhang's pitiful little appearance through the phone, and he felt a pang in his heart: "there is a chance, there is a chance to see you, okay?" "

"don't lie to me," duan yuhang whispered, "i hate it when people lie to me." "

"don't lie to you."

duan yuhang snorted softly, just wanted to speak, suddenly suppressed his voice even lower, and said urgently: "don't say it, don't say it, daddy is going to come out of the bath, i... i'm going to hang up. "

"well," chen li instructed, "you take good care of yourself, you know?" "

"uncle li, rest assured, i will take good care of myself," he paused, "... i will also take good care of daddy, hey, such a big person, but it really worries me. "

chen li: "..."people are small and big.

"i've secretly written down your number," duan yuhang laughed, "and tomorrow night, i'll hide in the quilt and call you with my little mobile phone, and you'll answer." remember the url m.wxsy. net

chen li smiled and nodded, "definitely pick up." "

after hanging up the phone, chen li leaned against the railing for a while.

during the time when he did not divorce duan yi, he wondered all the time whether duan yi was playing with his lover outside at this time, or loving and neck in bed, while he had to suffer in the house. the more i thought about it, the more i felt suffocated, and the more i thought about it, the more i forced myself into a dead corner.

at that time, he would occasionally have suicidal thoughts. once, they were already sitting on the windowsill, and as long as they moved forward a little further, it would become a pool of meat slime.

later, i didn't know why, but it came down again.

now that i think about it, why be so stupid.

life is his.

even if he dies, duan yi may just be uncomfortable for a while, after that, with the company they worked together, they should eat and sleep, and the lover is doing business, how to be happy and how to be happy.

it's not worth it.

besides, if he was really so dead, how could he meet duan yuhang, and how could he hear this little guy with his own ears and say that i miss you warmly.

chen li thought back to what duan yuhang had just said, and unconsciously brought a smile on his face.

......

xiao lele participated in rehearsals for a month, and finally ushered in the official party.

the scale of the party is very large, in addition to some first- and second-tier stars in the entertainment industry, there are also big figures in the political circles participating in the activities as guests.

the party started at 7:30 p.m., and zhao xianghai and xiao ye deliberately gave themselves a day off.

the daughter dances on the big stage, and this picture misses the regret of a lifetime.

xiao lele was picked up by the team early in the morning to rehearse and make up, xiao ye and zhao xianghai rested at home until 5:30 p.m. and drove to the venue.

after saying hello in advance, the two of them entered the backstage almost without resistance.

in the large dressing room, xiao lele was sitting with a few little girls, wearing shiny skirts, makeup and hair, very beautiful.

as soon as the little girl saw her two fathers enter the backstage, she jumped up in surprise and rushed to their side: "daddy! "

zhao xianghai squatted down, smiling, and a finger carefully poked xiao lele's cheek: "yo, lele is so beautiful today." "

xiao lele proudly lifted his skirt: "that is." "

"nervous?" xiao ye asked.

xiao lele nestled in zhao xianghai's arms: "with you here, don't be nervous." "

zhao xianghai helped her straighten her clothes, xiao ye teased softly next to her, and everyone in the family of three had a light of expectation and happiness in their eyes, and they were happy.

"little fu, little fu, turn back!"

a somewhat rough female voice sounded with dissatisfaction.

the man with the mask hurriedly turned back, glanced carefully at the woman next to him, and whispered, "i'm sorry." "

"hurry, there are five little girls in the back who don't wear makeup," the woman complained while sorting out the things on the dressing table, "please come to makeup to give brother cong face, you don't delay the performance, then this responsibility is not my responsibility." "

the man nodded slightly, quickened the movements in his hands, and brushed the blush for the little girl.

the blush brushed halfway, and unconsciously, his eyes drifted to the oblique front again.

xiao ye was holding xiao lele, and zhao xianghai was holding a snack box and feeding it to xiao lele's mouth one by one. xiao ye showed a little jealousy, "give me a piece too." "

zhao xianghai stuffed a piece of pastry into xiao ye's mouth.

with a bad smile, xiao ye bit zhao xianghai's finger, causing zhao xianghai's face to turn black.

the man wearing the mask shook his hands and stiffened.

"little fu!" the woman slapped him hard, her face full of anger, "what's the matter with you, the little girl's face has been brushed into a red ass for you, can't you see it?"