chapter 154 then you go and die

duan kang and chen li arrived first.

duan kang's eyebrows were slightly twisted, and his expression was complicated, as if he was caught in contemplation, and he seemed to be resentful and depressed.

chen li's face was still pale, his eyes were a little unfocused, and he didn't look angry, like a walking corpse.

the two men entered the living room, silently nodded to xiao ye and zhao xianghai, and sat down on the sofa on the other side.

the atmosphere in the living room was a little dull for a while, and the only sound was duan kang's son duan yuhang, waving a plastic gold hoop stick.

"duan yuhang," the contemplation was interrupted by his son, duan kang's face was a little bad, and he said solemnly, "don't make a fool of me, come and sit in peace." "

duan yuhang was suddenly unhappy: "daddy, it's boring to sit!" "

"i have to sit when i'm bored," duan kang said, "i have important things to deal with, you don't make trouble." "

duan yuhang poked his lips high and sat down in the empty seat next to chen li.

chen li lowered his head, saw duan yuhang's small head, and somehow suddenly reached out and gently touched it twice.

in the fifth year of his marriage to duan yi, he proposed to duan yi that he wanted to adopt a child. 

duan yi did not hesitate to refuse, but instead scolded him for finding nothing to do.

but chen li was really envious at that time, watching others go out and out of pairs, still holding a cub in his arms, the family was warm and smiling, full of happiness.

when he arrived here, his husband was raised by his lover outside, and xiao san took it with him, while he was suffering and suffering, leaving him with only loneliness and dullness.

duan yuhang was touched by chen li, raised his head, and his big eyes blinked, as if he realized that this uncle had no malice, he grabbed chen li's arm and leaned on him with a soft body.

"duan yuhang!"

duan kang screamed coldly and reached out to pull duan yuhang away.

"it's all right," chen li pressed duan kang's hand, "let him lean on it." "

duan kang was stunned and withdrew his hand curtly.

duan yuhang saw that his father also had a day of eating, hey hey smiled, lay down more, a kindergarten bully's big guy posture, small short legs cocked up, leisurely shaking.

in the midst of this silence, the sound of cars was heard outside again. not long after, duan yi also arrived.

as soon as duan yi came in, his eyes locked on chen li, who was sitting upright.

chen li didn't look at him, but just intently patted duan yuhang's soft little body.

"general manager zhao, general manager xiao," duan yi looked deeply, and sat down on the sofa, "brother... li li. "

chen li paused and did not speak.

duan kang took out an agreement and threw it on the coffee table: "i came to you today to try to get your divorce from chen li done." this is the agreement, chen li has signed it, you look no problem, sign it. "

"brother, i remember i told you i wouldn't get a divorce." duan yi clenched his fists.

"don't leave?" duan kang's voice sank, "you two are like this, chickens flying and dogs jumping, can you still live a long time?" duan yi, i warn you, give me less nonsense. "

duan yi snorted coldly, don't overdo it.

for a long time, he turned his sharp eyes to chen li, who had been silent on the side: "brother, don't interfere first, i want to talk to li li alone." "

"you..." duan kang choked, "what else do you want to do?" "

"he is my wife, and whether or not to divorce is a matter between us," duan yi said, "you go somewhere else first, and i will talk to him alone." "

the atmosphere became more and more depressing.

just when duan kang couldn't help but speak, chen li's fluttering voice rang out: "okay, then talk alone." "

"chen li," zhao xianghai looked at him worriedly, "you're not in a good state right now, it's better to..."

"brother hai, don't worry," chen li's pale face pulled out a grudging smile, "i have a measure." "

zhao xianghai frowned, still a little uneasy.

xiao ye secretly shook zhao xianghai's hand and said, "since chen li agrees, then you will talk alone." we'll go to the other room first, and when you're done talking, we'll come out. "

chen li nodded slightly and expressed his gratitude.

when everyone else went to another room, chen li relaxed slightly and faced duan yi: "what do you want to say, say it." "

duan yi lit a cigarette: "after making trouble for so long this time, you are really here, right?" "

chen li nodded, "yes." i must leave this marriage. "

duan yi's hand shook, and the soot spilled.

he suddenly flashed a trace of fierceness in his eyes, and sneered: "then i will honestly tell you that i will not divorce you." divorce unless i die. "

chen li looked at duan yi for a moment, and his smile was a little miserable.

after a while, he opened his mouth and said softly, "that... you're going to die. "