chapter 60 daddy come back soon

"uh-huh"

xiao ye angrily threw the spatula into the steaming pot.

his handsome face was now angry, his handsome sword eyebrows were wrinkled tightly, and the whole person looked like a beast on the verge of anger, making people dare not come closer.

he looked at the egg he had just fried in the pan, and his eyes were dark.

that omelette... no, maybe it can't be called an omelette, it's just a mess of fried rotten protein that has been stir-fried at high temperatures, mixed with the color of the seasoning and the fried blackened shallots, which looks like an appetiteless.

in short, this egg that was fried by xiao ye, the egg lovers wanted to severely condemn it, the binge eaters wanted to go on a hunger strike when they saw it, and the hen wanted to kill herself in shame.

xiao ye inhaled deeply, and the irritability in his heart gradually rose.

why is his fried egg such a ghostly image?

he obviously made it according to the recipes on the internet!

xiao ye gritted his teeth, took out his mobile phone, and called one of his female assistants.

the phone was quickly answered, and the female assistant's somewhat panicked voice came from over there: "shaw... mr. xiao, are you looking for me?

"ask you a question." xiao ye's voice was a little heavy, and it sounded a little scary.

the female assistant was stunned, and then cried: "mr. xiao, i know that i have not been very attentive to my work recently, my husband was arrested for prostitution three days ago, and i am in the physiological period these days, so my work is sluggish." i'm sorry, please don't fire me, our family's financial resources depend on me xiao zong..."

xiao ye heard the female assistant say a bunch of things and frowned, "who asked you this?" "

the female assistant was a little unresponsive: "then you..."

"eggs," xiao ye looked at the dogs in the pot, "how do eggs fry?" "

the female assistant got stuck, and it took half a day to say, "what are you talking about?" "

"i asked how you fried eggs," xiao ye said impatiently, "and told me the steps." "

"you're going to eat an omelette and prepare dinner, aren't you?" the female assistant gradually became sharper, "i will arrange a chef for you to come over, do you want chinese food or western food?" "

"i don't want a chef, i fry it myself," xiao ye pinched the spatula, "i'm not making it for myself to eat, i'm..."

he wanted to make it for zhao xianghai to eat.

he thought for a long time about how to chase zhao xianghai. the method he was thinking of now was how zhao xianghai had been good to him before, and how he was good to zhao xianghai now, hoping to let zhao xianghai see his sincerity.

zhao xianghai used to be very considerate in preparing meals for him and boiling soup for him, and xiao ye felt that he had to try to do this himself.

but fuck, he didn't expect cooking to be so hard.

he couldn't even fry an egg.

xiao ye looked at the stuff he had fried, and thought distraughtly, take this thing out to zhao xianghai, not to mention let zhao xianghai see his sincerity, it is estimated that zhao xianghai may see a hint of murder from it.

when the female assistant heard xiao ye's words, she made a clear sigh and did not ask any more questions.

she gathered up her emotions for a moment: "since xiao zong has to do it himself, then xiao zong you listen to me talk about the steps." first, take out one or two eggs and beat them into a bowl..."

xiao ye listened to the female assistant's words and took two more eggs from the side.

"second father..." xiao lele leaned against the kitchen door, looking at xiao ye with some fear.

xiao ye looked back and saw that it was his daughter, and his face was slightly better: "lele, what's wrong?" "

"second father, you have wasted thirteen eggs," xiao lele whispered, "do you want to continue to waste food?" "

xiao ye's face stiffened, and then, with some embarrassment, he coughed, "isn't dad learning?" "

"however," xiao lele said with a small mouth, "but you have not made any progress from the first to the thirteenth, and you are either scorched or pasty." "

"daddy will make it," xiao ye said affirmatively, "wait until i fry a beautiful one for you to taste." "

as soon as xiao lele heard that he would taste her second father's "masterpiece" later, his small face turned white.

xiao ye turned his head back, followed the instructions of the female assistant in the headset, and fired.

i don't know if the fire is fierce, the pot suddenly heats up, the flame is bright, and the oil inside the pot splashes out!

xiao lele looked at this shocking scene and was frightened and retreated.

subsequently, with an expression of wanting to cry, the little girl quickly fled back to her room.

she took out her small mobile phone from under the pillow and called zhao xianghai impatiently.

zhao xianghai quickly connected: "lele, what's wrong?" "

"big daddy," xiao lele cried, "big daddy, where are you, big daddy, you come back soon." "

"what happened," zhao xianghai heard his daughter's voice, and his whole body tensed up, "lele, what happened, tell dad." "

"it's the second father," xiao lele took a breath, "the second father he... he's going to burn the house, he's going to burn the house! "

Punish PlayBoy From Now Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें