chapter 127 i am so sad that you are like this

zhao xianghai had just woken up from shock and was told that xiao ye had woken up.

he was stunned for five minutes.

from the beginning, every day was looking forward to xiao ye's opening of his eyes, to the later, looking at xiao ye's anxiety and worry about not waking up, and then after that, everyone was talking about xiao ye's possible lying like this for a lifetime.

he went from hope to mental numbness.

he didn't even know what had supported him for half a year.

"general manager zhao, don't worry," assistant wang whispered in zhao xianghai's ear, "mr. xiao is indeed awake, and the doctor is doing various physical examinations for him." "

zhao xianghai opened his mouth and said hoarsely, "i'll go... look at..."

with that, he got up immediately.

but the fatigue of his body made his feet soft, and he almost fell down again.

assistant wang hurriedly supported him and sighed: "don't worry, take your time, people are awake, not in a hurry." "

zhao xianghai rested for a short while and nodded deeply. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

with the support of assistant wang, he walked to the door of xiao ye's ward and pushed open the door of the ward with trembling.

at xiao ye's bedside, several doctors came and went, examining him.

and xiao ye, from the moment zhao xianghai entered the room, stared straight at him.

i didn't want to look away at all.

"ah..."

xiao ye opened his mouth and wanted to say something.

but his voice had not been used for half a year, and his voice was so hoarse that he could not speak at all.

zhao xianghai walked step by step to xiao ye's bedside: "you, you are awake." "

xiao ye nodded slightly, but his eyes turned red in an instant.

when he woke up, a doctor told him that he had been in a coma for half a year.

and the moment he saw zhao xianghai, his whole heart began to hurt densely.

that's his hai brother...

it's only been half a year.

how could his hai brother be emaciated and haggard like this...

after briefly examining xiao ye's physical condition, the doctor said while writing something in the booklet: "the recovery is not bad, most of the injuries have healed during the coma." next, give him a thorough full body examination, receive a period of rehabilitation training, and if there is no other problem, he can be discharged. "

as he spoke, he put down the book in his hand and chuckled, "congratulations." "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's reddened eyes for a long time and nodded, "thank you." "

"in the end, it didn't cause regrets," the doctor sighed lightly, looking at xiao ye, with a hint of relief in his eyes, "you don't know, in the past six months, your mr. zhao has paid a lot for you." if you don't wake up again, his own body may not be able to hold up..."

speaking of this, the doctor saw that xiao ye's face suddenly changed.

he quickly stopped and muttered, "i'm sorry, i said too much." "

he hurried out of the ward with the book in his hand.

the others looked at each other and quietly withdrew.

"you..." zhao xianghai hesitated for half a moment, and finally spoke, "it's good to wake up, you are good to wake up." "

xiao ye moved his fingers, somewhat inflexibly trying to pull zhao xianghai's hand.

zhao xianghai directly shook his hand and frowned, "what? "

xiao ye hoarsely raised his voice for half a day before he pulled out a few words: "don't... cry..."

"what?"

"don't cry," xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, "i'm in pain..."

"stupid, which eye saw me crying," zhao xianghai heard xiao ye say two words of pain, and his heart twitched fiercely. he looked at xiao ye, his heart was boiling, and he couldn't help but say somewhat impulsively, "if you are really in pain, you should wake up early." stuff, it's been half a year! "

xiao ye nodded his head in disbelief, "is it right... from..."