chapter 126 winter goes to spring and summer comes again

winter turns to spring, and the calendar turns over pages.

three months passed quietly.

zhao xianghai was still busy every day, in order to carry everything, he braced his tired body and numbly went back and forth in the company, hospital, and social occasions to cope.

not to mention someone else, the doctor who has been responsible for observing xiao ye's situation has some heartache for this man.

the doctor repeatedly advised zhao xianghai that he could not be so tired anymore, otherwise, xiao ye would not wake up, and he estimated that he would have to fall down first.

zhao xianghai himself felt nothing.

physical fatigue, he has long been used to, the only thing that makes him uncomfortable is the heavy sense of depression in his heart.

before, he always hoped that xiao ye would wake up in a very short time, and he was full of expectations every day. however, three months had passed like this, and xiao ye showed no sign of waking up at all.

in addition, more and more people were quietly talking about it, thinking that xiao ye estimated that he would lie like this for the rest of his life, and it was impossible to wake up again. zhao xianghai had overheard it several times, and he felt more and more uncomfortable and panicked in his heart.

some people around him began to gently persuade zhao xianghai to give up.

zhao xianghai smiled every time. remember the url m.wxsy. net

for three months and more than ninety days, he was tired and had several spinal diseases, occasionally tired and weak, and drank directly with glucose.

rao was so, and he did not have the slightest thought of giving up.

xiao ye was still unconscious, unaware of everything.

zhao xianghai squeezed his body like this, and his body finally began to have a greater discomfort reaction.

he began to lose sleep.

it's not that you can't sleep on a certain day, but it's continuous, and you can't sleep all night.

when assistant wang went to work one day, he was startled by zhao zong's bloodshot eyes, and he didn't care what the distinction between superiors and subordinates was, and forcibly pulled zhao xianghai to see a doctor.

the doctor diagnosed that zhao xianghai was overdrawn with excessive energy and excessive psychological pressure.

since then, zhao xianghai has had to take sleeping pills regularly to barely get his body to breathe.

assistant wang looked at his own zhao zong's appearance, and secretly got him a medicine box to keep at any time. this stupid guy, worried about losing his mind, even put such a thing as a quick-acting heart-saving pill into it.

in this increasingly hopeless waiting and suffering, another three months have passed.

it's already the height of summer.

zhao xianghai's friend, shao jinhong, the leader of the shao group, rushed to xiao ye's hospital room on this day. when he pushed open the door of the ward, zhao xianghai was sitting on the edge of the bed, skillfully wiping xiao ye's face and neck with a towel.

several assistants and xiao lele sat next to them.

zhao xianghai heard the voice behind him, turned his head to look at it, and smiled: "jinhong, you are here." "

"hmm." shao jinhong agreed.

zhao xianghai put the towel into the small basin, put the small basin aside, and waited for the nurse to deal with it.

he took the suit jacket from the side and put it on sharply: "then let's go, this project is not easy to talk about, we have to arrive early." is the car downstairs? "

shao jinhong frowned and looked at zhao xianghai's face: "you can rest for a while." "

"what?"

"i said, you take a break," shao jinhong's face was very serious, "you see, have you taken a breath in the past six months?" no matter how hard the days are, they can't be bitter like this. "

zhao xianghai snorted, "why are there so many words today?" "

"what makes me talk more," shao jinhong snorted coldly, "you see for yourself, what kind of thinness you have now become." that bastard in bed, still fucking asleep and dreaming. "

zhao xianghai's face stiffened, and he smiled awkwardly: "just lose weight." "

"what are you blindly reducing," shao jinhong's tone became more and more severe, "just like you, if you subtract again, your fate may have to be reduced, you really are..."

zhao xianghai shook his head helplessly and interrupted him: "forget it, time is tight, let's go." "

with that, he took a step outside.

the moment he stepped forward, his eyes suddenly went black, the whole person was groggy and instantly lost his strength, and a fierce son was planted on the ground.

fortunately, shao jinhong was close and quickly hugged the person.

shao jinhong patted zhao xianghai's face with some panic and shouted urgently: "to the sea, to the sea?" "

zhao xianghai did not react, and his lips were pale.

"to the sea, you wake up, to the sea!" shao jinhong was anxious, picked up the person, and yelled at the assistant, "he fainted, you guys hurry, call the doctor!" "

assistant wang hurried out of the ward.

shao jinhong hugged zhao xianghai and immediately followed.

xiao lele saw that his big father had fainted like this, and his eyes immediately turned red with fright.

the little girl was in the hospital room, her eyes rolling with tears, and it took a while before she whimpered wildly.

she looked at the man still lying on the hospital bed, wiped her eyes, and cried, "second father, you are the worst." half a year do not wake up, the big dad is like this, you are not distressed, the second dad hates the most! just sleep, you just sleep..."

saying that, the little girl couldn't bear her worries about big daddy and ran out of the ward with her.

the ward door slammed shut, and the ward fell silent again.

the summer sun was excellent, and through the window, it cast a warm spot of light on the floor of the ward.

in this infinite silence, no one saw the eyelids of the man lying on the hospital bed, and moved slightly.

then, a tear poured out of the corner of his eye, down his cheek, and quietly dripped on the pillow.