chapter 93 the beast's business

xiao ye stood alone in the office for a long time.

he looked at zhao xianghai in the photo, thinking about the wrong things he had done, and his heart was like being stabbed by a knife again and again, and he was stunned to bleed out, and the pain was unbearable.

in the past, when hai ge had a back injury, he was not aware of it at all, nor did he care so much, but went out alone to drink and have fun with his friends, leaving him alone on the big bed, enduring the attack of waist pain, and his brow was tightly locked.

hai ge worked hard to take their daughters at home, trying his best to maintain their home, he may still ignore him, turned his head to the high-end restaurant, and fu zhouming smiled and ate face to face, trying the so-called freshness, jumping on the verge of cheating.

now, hai ge was disappointed in him, thinking that he would be alone and suffer physical trauma because of the debt he had incurred.

it's all him, it's all because of him!

xiao ye regretted it so much that he wanted to punch himself hard.

he had done all the things that could only be done by beasts and beasts before.

he even doubted whether he was a ghost obsessed during that time, so he would let go of such a perfect zhao xianghai, leave him indifferently behind, turn around to find some rotten little star, and want to try the taste of love with that kind of person.

xiao ye squeezed zhao xianghai's picture tightly, and the pain in his chest made him unable to straighten up for an instant.

he owed hai ge too much.

i can't figure it out for a lifetime.

"toot—"

the internal telephone on the desk rang.

xiao ye carefully put aside zhao xianghai's photo, sorted out his emotions, and pressed the connection.

the female assistant said formulaically over there: "mr. xiao, there is a hospital nurse's phone, saying that he is looking for you." "

caregiver's phone?

it should be related to hai ge.

xiao ye nodded, "pick up." "

the female assistant answered, and the phone made a noisy sound, and then an aunt's voice rang: "hello, mr. xiao." i am the nurse who takes care of mr. zhao, and i called to ask you about mr. zhao's dinner, am i going to prepare it or are you personally..."

"i've already arranged it," xiao ye rubbed his forehead, "i just need you to watch him have dinner." "

the nurse snorted, "okay, i see. "

"he..." xiao ye choked for a moment, "brother hai, are you awake now?" "

"awake," the nurse smiled, "mr. zhao has been awake and is now on his hospital bed with a laptop to deal with the company's affairs." "

xiao ye's heart beat slightly faster: "you give him the phone, i... want to talk to him. "

the nurse answered with a sigh, and then handed the mobile phone to zhao xianghai.

xiao ye knew that zhao xianghai could already hear him, and there was a wave of nervousness for no reason. he adjusted his mood and said softly, "brother hai." "

"what to do," zhao xianghai's tone was not very good, "there is something to say directly, don't swallow and spit." "

"brother hai," xiao ye's face revealed a hint of bitterness and depression, "... i am sorry. "

zhao xianghai was stunned for a moment: "why do you say you're sorry?" "

"i feel very sorry for you," xiao ye clenched his palms, "i have done a lot of wrong things before, and i have made you feel wronged many times, i'm sorry." "

zhao xianghai didn't speak for half a day, for a long time, before he muttered, "nervous." "

"you have made so much effort for our family, but later i turned a blind eye, leaving you alone to carry and suffer, but i went outside to find excitement and freshness," xiao ye's eyes were slightly red, "hai ge, i was wrong." "

"now i'm wrong?" zhao xianghai snorted softly, "forget it, you know." anyway, these things have passed, forget it. "

"i don't forget," xiao ye's tone suddenly became heavy, "brother hai, i don't forget, i will remember it in my heart, and i will compensate you one by one in the future, okay?" "

"come on, you don't want to make me suffer anymore, i'll be thankful," zhao xianghai snorted indifferently, "okay, i still have a few reports to read here, you have nothing else to do, i hung up the phone." "

xiao ye opened his mouth, and there were still words to be vented in his heart, but zhao xianghai had already sounded a beeping hanging sound.

xiao ye put down the telephone handset like a soulless child and lowered his head on the ground.

they were all the mistakes he had made, and they were all the mistakes he had made infidelity.

now, the bitter fruit of these mistakes, the extreme remorse and bitterness of the drill heart, he had to bear.

xiao ye stood like this for a long time before he slowly sat down, leaned tiredly on the back of the chair, covered his eyes with the back of his hand, and sighed quietly: "if i had been nicer to him and cared about him a little, how good would it be..."