EXTRA misplaced 17

Start bij het begin

the tv station was replaying last night's family ethics drama, and the heroine's hoarse and desperate voice could be clearly heard through the walls: "why did you betray me, why?" i have dedicated myself diligently and earnestly to this home for five years, what about you? are you so short of women that you go to bed at night calling other women's names and dreaming with other women, have you ever thought about me? "

duan kang's hand with the black diamond watch paused, and his fingers tapped twice in front of duan yuhang: "go, turn off the tv." "

duan yuhang sighed and obediently turned off the tv.

duan kang took a sip of milk, but his mind repeatedly thought about the lines he had just heard.

lack of women so that they dream at night?

so is he too empty in sex, too long to touch women, so that he has made a dream of rolling sheets with chen li?

duan kang's eyebrows twisted slightly, and for a while, he was a little overwhelmed.

......

chen li finally chose the house on guangda road.

on the day of signing the housing lease contract, chen li called zhao xianghai and others. zhao xianghai was very happy and asked chen li if he needed help moving, and chen li smiled and refused.

on friday, chen li officially moved into the house and invited hai ge and them to come to his new home for a meal.

of course, zhao xianghai would not refuse, and after work, he went to chen li's place, and on the way sent a message to xiao ye, asking him to hurry up after the socializing.

at that time, xiao ye was in a mansion, talking with several bosses about a land development project.

this project, led by the ceo of zhongrong group, involves a change in the nature of a piece of land and subsequent development, although temporarily stuck in approval and cash flow, but the prospects are very good. zhongrong's boss himself was short of funds, and pulled xiao ye and shao jinhong, two powerful capitalists, to do the project together.

xiao ye and shao jinhong came to find that duan yi had actually come, and seemed to want to get together on this project.

xiao ye had never been happy with duan yi, and as soon as he saw duan yi, he subconsciously frowned, and his face became a little ugly.

shao jinhong pulled xiao ye to sit down together, and several people laughed and did not smile, and began to talk with their faces and hearts discordant. halfway through the conversation, xiao ye's mobile phone rang a few more times, and zhao xianghai urged him to go to chen li's place for dinner.

many men in the mall received this kind of phone text message urging their wives to go home, and they all felt impatient, but xiao ye was not. his face seemed to be filled with honey, and he couldn't hide his smile, and he gave zhao xianghai a message back.

zhongrong's boss looked at xiao ye's appearance and laughed and teased: "yo, who is xiao zong sending a message to, laughing like this?" "

xiao ye put down his mobile phone and calmly drank wine: "daughter-in-law." "

"it's really a good man," zhongrong's boss sighed, and vaguely patted xiao ye's ass, "there are not many good men like xiao zong, and zhao zong has been married for so long, xiao zong's eyes never look at others." "

xiao ye glanced at duan yi slightly, as if mockingly, "yes." "

duan yi felt xiao ye's vaguely disdainful and contemptuous eyes, and his heart was angry, but his face was not revealed, and he provoked a thorn and said, "general manager xiao, people can't hang themselves on a tree." there are so many fresh men and women in this world, you don't want to taste the fresh taste again? "

xiao ye tickled the corner of his lips: "i don't want to, i don't dare." "

"oh?"

"no matter how fresh the people outside are, how can they compare to the one at home?" the daughter-in-law i chose is the best in my heart, and no one should want to compare with him. besides, isn't it necessary to be faithful when you get married, if i covet freshness and hurt the heart of the one in the family, duan zong, will you compensate me? "

"haha, mr. xiao, you are afraid of the inside." men can't be so provocative..."

"instigated?" xiao ye raised an eyebrow, pretended to sigh, and said coldly, "also." duan zong is very mercurial, not at all instigated, that is, now looking for an ex-husband all over the world, which makes people look a little bitter. "

shao jinhong, who was next to xiao ye, did not hold back and laughed out loud.