› Pocky Challenge ‹

Start from the beginning

It was just another day for Himiko Yumeno, a petite, young mage who aspired to be the greatest mage of all.

She was strolling through the garden of her school, the prestigious Hopes Peak Academy, when a loud voice bloomed from behind her,

"HIMIKO-CHAANNN!"

"Ach-!" The red head jumped, startled. But calmed down quickly, and grumbled with annoyance.

Kokichi Ouma, a tricky young boy who devoted his soul to being a liar and prankster.
Not a day would pass without Ouma pranking a few dozen people.

However...

Recently, this purple-headed idiot had taking a liking to poor old Himiko. Wether it was to annoy her, or to prank her, he'd find one way or another to spend time with her.

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't annoyed... But she'd also be lying if she said she wished he would stop.

When he laughed, she laughed with him.

"Hiya, Himi-Himi-Himiko~" he sang unbearably sweetly. "I have a new game for uss~!"

"Oh great, I get to spend my day with an annoying, purple grimlin, huh?"

"Wow, Himiko... That was.. 'sniff,'. SOOOO MEANNNN-!" He cried a fountain or alligator tears, and Himiko scoffed. "I c-cant believe you said that!"

"Nyehh.. just get on with it already! What do you want?!" Himiko crossed her arms, secretly excited for the supposed, 'game.'

"Hmmm, well....."

Himiko froze on the spot. A deep, crimson red spread through her face.

The boy smiled and shook the Pocky box, bringing the girl back to reality.

"NYEHHH?!?" She shrieked, "THAT GAME?!"

"Yup-Yup! Theee POCKY GAMEEE!"

The prankster desperately tried to hide the excitement in his voice, but failed rather miserably.

"N-NO WAY! I will NOT play that game! Especially not with someone like YOU!" She tilted her hat down, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Oh... Why not?" The meek voice that responded surprised her. She squealed and looked back.

The biggest amount of guilt consumed her when she faced him.

Although his expression was blank, she saw the glimpse of loneliness and sadness in his eye. His mouth was in a straight line, though she swore the corners were slightly tilted down into a frown.

"I.. um, uh I-I-"

She stumbled upon her words.

"A-Actually... Can we.. play it? Please..?"

His eyes widened at the proposal.

'What? She actually accepted?!

..

Don't get your hopes up too high, Ouma, she probably just feels bad for you.. that's what they all feel.'

With that small pull back to reality, he smirked again, his facade once again performing.

"Well, alrighty then! Let's get started, butt in order for this to work.." He stooped to the girls level. "I need to face ya, eye to eye."

He gave a playful wink, which honestly shouldn't have fazed her at all, but somehow did.

"Nyeh.. d-don't make fun of my height, grimlin. I still have Tenko." She threatened, making him laugh and her heart beat slightly faster. "A-Also, if we do end up K-Kissing.. make it the shortest peck ever, got it?!"

"Okie-doki, Short Stack-a-ronie!" He grinned, taking one of the biscuits out of the box of bread sticks.

Himiko took note that it was her favorite flavor of Pocky, Strawberry.

She got the end with the strawberry coat, while Kokichi got the short end of the stick, the breadstick side.

They were staring into each other's eyes with the Pocky in their mouths. It felt a little awkward, but that was cut loose quickly, with Kokichi nibbling a bit forward.

'Hmmph.. if he gets to the middle before me he'll win! No way will I let him win!' Himiko thought, as she made a bold move, nibbling off a chunk of Pocky that was longer than his.

She shivered under his gaze, realizing she made the wrong move for doing something so bold.

Staring into his eyes, she felt a sudden competition starting... But also a little lust.

His mouth curved into a smirk, as he dared her to make another move, him nibbling ever so slightly closer.
'Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, too close, TOO CLOSE!'

She flushed, lost in a trance by his eyes. Have they always been so beautiful? Had his lashes ever been so long?

She was so entranced, she didn't notice him coming closer and closer until he reached the middle of the stick, only a few inches away from her soft, plump lips.

"Wha-?! She spoke, frowning, "no fair!"

"Hm, I think it's fair strawberry, but.."

She cocked her head at him, interested in what he had to say.

"I haven't gotten that kiss yet."

Not a moment passed where Himiko could say something before he swept her off her feet to make her lips crash onto his.

And God help the two lovebirds, it felt so good.

The girl flushed harder than before, but melted deeply in the kiss. It was so sweet, so agonizingly sweet, and his lips were softer than clouds, and she couldn't possibly express how great it felt.

It lasted a few seconds before the boy pulled away, much to the girls dismay.

"Nyehh.. whatever happened to just a peck?.."

"What? Did you want just a peck?" His doe eyes made her flush harder as she realized his hands snaked onto her waist.

"I mean.. not really.. I think that kiss was sweeter.."

"Mmm, thought so." He smirked knowingly as the girl giggled.

"So..." She spoke,

"Ready for another round?"