It's time for their further scene...so now both change their clothes and the set up has been in the indoor house....

The lightings been warm and jungkook and taehee discussing what should they do for their this scene...when director told them about it..

" Ok... everyone in position...take 5 and ACTION!!!"

' Right now jungkook is making coffee looking like a boyfriend...and taehee setting up the cutions for watching movie..... jungkook look at her and suppress a laugh seeing her struggle to put the big blanket on the floor....he took two coffee mug and make his way to her...

Taehee though know it's acting....but she really got tired not being able to arrange the whole sitting area....as she was trying to pull the blanket suddenly she felt a hard chest on her back....she look behind and saw jk..she ask her what's up ..he just smile and lean near her ear...' you look soo cute and beautiful angle...' taehee just stay their in that position...when jungkook took the blanket from her and set it up....then also pick her , surprisingly....and Taehee hold him by neck...he make his way to pillow...and keep her down....

Both are looking in each other eyes...that are saying soo many emotions.....

" AND CUT!!!" they come out of trance and director told them that NXT scene would be last...

" Jungkookshii.... would you like a cup of coffee..." Jungkook look at the cup of coffee in taehee's hand ...so he nodded..

" Come sit..." Taehee look around and saw everyone already busy in themselves..so she sat near jungkook.

" So ...well tell me something about you....i just know your profession nothing else..." Question jk.

Taehee look at him.." hmmm ..now getting to know jungkookshii...huh.." tease taehee..

" Well atleast i have to know about the person who make home in my heart ...." Jungkook teases back and taehee embarrassed hit him on his hand...

Jungkook just laugh and " stopp... laughing..." As she hide her face in her hands.

" Well what you want to know jungkookshii...?" Jungkook look at her with loving gaze and taehee can't able to hold that ...she look down and play with the cup..

" I want to know that Taehee...that people doesn't know...that Taehee who is hiding under the famous model.... the carefree girl..who's very simple and adorable..I want to know the real you Taehee'... would you let me?" Taehee saw an emotion in jungkook's eyes that she knows what's it is...

"Maybe I'll lat you know me jungkookshii....but not now...let's be stick to friends for now and go with the flow...hmmm.." she whispered looking down thinking of not hurting jungkook feelings...

When she doesn't get any answer...she look at Jungkook and saw him in deep thought.." I'm ..I'm sorry ...if I've hurt ...you...pl.. please it's..it's difficult for me to open up.... please say something jungkookshii....." Taehee got tears in her eyes and jungkook want to bang his head....

He hesitate first...but took her delicate hands in his ...the wipe the tear roll down.." I'm...I'm sorry angle .. please don't cry...hmmm.look ...I'm not hurt I'm just... thinking how i got soo lucky to met a beautiful soul like you.... please don't cry....look if someone see this they'll think I'm bullying you ...but how can I do that...I'm just an innocent bunny..." Says jungkook in baby voice..

Taehee look at jungkook and can't hold her laughter....she laughed and keep her hand on her mouth...." You..you..ar..are soo.. cute ...jungkook...hehe..hehe...." And there goes jk heart...' you're making it difficult for me angle not to make you mine...' he thought.