𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

"One week" Gabriel states and Jane scoffs as she looks to Gabriel. "That's all we have to feed us?" Jane asks and Gabriel nods his head. "We can make it work" Aaron believes, "We only have food to feed us for the rest of the week, where is the food for the rest of our lives?" Ivy asks while looking to Aaron.

"Yeah, we just took in two new communities. We have no crops, no back stock" Carol agrees. "We can get there. We got people out there now scavenging house for materials" Aaron defends, not wanting to believe that Alexandria could starve out within a week.

"But we also have a place to rebuild and it's hard to do that with barley any tools and with empty stomachs" Gabriel argues, looking over at Aaron. "Our people are great hunters. Frost and I could take a group out" Agatha states as she looks to Gabriel, trying to come up with a solution for everyone. "Ground's all spent. The last big horde scared all the animals away" Daryl states until Jane stands to her feet, pacing back and fourth slowly while trying to think of another plan.

"What if we find new territory. Somewhere has to have food out there" Jane snaps as she looks around at the group. "Good idea but we have no time. We need food and lots of it... now" Gabriel states, slightly disagreeing with Janes idea then everything and everyone goes silent until Maggie unexpectedly speaks up.

"I know one more place" Maggie says as she proposes they replenish their supplies by taking back from her old community, Meridian, which was seized from them by a group that slaughtered most of her people. "What about the people that attacked you?" Ivy asks as she looks to Maggie, intrigued with her story. "We only knew two things about them. They come at night, and by the time you see them, you're already dead" Maggie answers and Jane lets out a stressful sigh and knows these people are dangerous but she's willing to do whatever she can for her people and her daughter.

"Anyways, they're at Meridian now and they have enough food to feed Alexandria until we get this place back up and running again. That's why they took it but we just need to take it back" Maggie suggests as some people in the group look as if this is the worst plan ever while others consider it. "So... you're leaving to fight ghosts. That's the plan?" Aaron asks sarcastically, not believing anyone would make it out alive.

"She's the only one that's came up with an actual plan. Do you have one?" Jane asks as she turns to face Aaron who nods, "Shore up Alexandria, for starters. The walls are not stable so walkers will get inside. Alexandria needs us" Aaron argues looking between Jane and Maggie who both feel strongly about this plan.

"This is for Alexandria" Maggie argues back, "Without this food we will be eating the mushrooms we find under logs any day now" Jane states. "But if these people slaughtered everyone once what the hell makes this situation any different?" Rosita asks, speaking up for the first time before Maggie backs up her people stating that they are the best fighters of Meridian, who she now has but she's open to gathering more people.

"Count me in" Jane says as she raises her hand and looks over at Magna who widens her eyes in shock before Daryl and Gabriel volunteer to go as well despite Rosita and multiple other people thinking its a suicide mission.

Jane leaves the meeting with Magna so she can gather up supplies to take on the trip. "I don't think you should do this" Magna argues as Jane packs her backpack with supplies and a fe weapons before placing her gun in her holster and knife in her belt buckle. "Alexandria needs this" Jane rebuttals. "But I need you and so does Roslyn" Magna states, throwing her arms in the air angrily. Jane sighs and steps towards Magna taking her hand in hers, "I'll be back" Jane promises quietly before Magna leans in and places her lips onto Janes, sharing a passionate and loving kiss between them.