Ge Xiu did not give up: “last ten minutes?”

    Haines forced himself to look away, he shook his head firmly.

    “Five minutes?” Ge Xiu bargained pitifully.

    Can’t be shaken. Needs to have principles.

    “Three minutes! Three minutes, please!” Ge Xiu blinked and said eagerly, “I’ll make one last circle!”

    “…” Haines sighed helplessly: “Okay, the last three minutes. “

    Forget it, how much is this principle worth anyway.

    Ge Xiu cheered happily and cut the communication.

    The pitch-black mecha traversed a smooth trajectory in the air, circled the field gracefully and swiftly, and finally stopped firmly in the mecha cabin.

    The sound of the metal exoskeleton vibrating and rubbing against metal sounded.

    Ge Xiu neatly jumped out of the mecha cabin and landed on the ground briskly.

    Haines raised his lips and watched the boy run towards him.

    His eyes were drooping, and his dark blue eyes flashed a gentle smile under his sharp eyebrows: “How is it, are you satisfied?”

    Ge Xiu sat on the chair, frowning hesitantly, as if undercoming a psychological struggle.

    Finally, after hesitating for a few seconds, he replied in a low voice:

    “It’s…it’s not bad…”

    Haines couldn’t help raising the corners of his lips. If he wasn’t concerned about his fiancé’s face, he might have laughed out loud softly.

    The machine housekeeper on the side brought the towels and salt water that had been prepared.

    “It’s getting late.” Haines looked down at his watch: “Are you hungry?”

    Ge Xiu wiped his sweaty forehead with a towel, felt his stomach, and nodded honestly.

    Haines narrowed his eyes, and the curvature of the corners of his lips deepened.

    ——In the end, Ge Xiu not only ate dinner here, but also ate an entire chocolate parfait after dinner.

    At the end of the night, he went out with a pocket full of candy.

    The aircraft that took him back to the bedroom was already waiting at the door.

    Haines gently opened the door for him, placing his palm between Ge Xiu’s head and the aircraft door frame to prevent him from hitting his head.

    He lowered his eyes to look at the young man who was already sitting in the aircraft, his dark eyes were unfathomable, the corners of his lips were raised, and a smile appeared:

    “So, when do you want to do it again?”

    Ge Xiu tilted his head and thought for a while, then took off his communicator and threw it to Haines.

    He smiled with two pointed tiger teeth: “Remember to call me on your next date!”

    Haines lowered his eyes and smiled, he handed back the communicator with the entered number back to Ge Xiu and replied, “Of course.”

    —— If he doesn’t call his date, is it even a date?

    .

    Ge Xiu leaned against the back seat of the aircraft and yawned.