DAY 3: peaceful summer day

Start from the beginning

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

"Wow i knew you would like the idea but I didn't know you would like it that much."

You were jumping with excitement to swinging your arms around

"How could I not be excited. I love the idea of exploring ancient ruins! The history and secrets it might hold!"

You and your uncle got into the car he rented.

"We'll then we better get going."

Then you two drove off

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

The ruins were right in front of a beach. Which I thought was interesting. The temples seemed very interesting and the place looked untouched in years!

As I was exploring I almost ran into some one both of us back up and scream a bit.

When we uncover our faces we burst out laughing cause it was Kayla.

"Hey y/n. Here for the beach?"

"Nah. I decided to plan that for another day. I'm actually here for the ruins."

"Oh is that what this is? I thought it was just an random place to sit in shade a bit."

"Nope it's ruins and it's last inhabitants were the Mayan during the thirteenth and fifteenth century. It's a site of worship descending gods whose image adorns the the temples."

"Oh that's interesting. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Oh me, derek, and ace were thinking about going to explore the town. Specifically downtown, I heard there some good bakeries down there."

"Can I tag along with you guys please! I need excuse not to go with adeline to a bar. She wants try to find a hot Mexican guy."

"I'll ask ace and Derek. But I'll I'm sure you'll be able to come. After all we are friends. I'm pretty sure if they also hear the reason they'll definitely agree."

She gave me a hug

"Oh thank you y/n! I should probably head back so I don't worry my parents!"

"Alright see you tomorrow!"

"See ya tomorrow!"

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

"So did you enjoy the ruins?"

Your uncle asked you

"Yeah I got some great pictures! It was also fun to learn about the history of the place."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was nice to spend some time with you kiddo. So is there anything else you wanna do?"

You thought of something

"Wanna get ice cream?"

"Ice cream does sound pretty good right now."

So then we started looking for somewhere to get ice cream.

There was this nice little place with lots of flavors and they sold ice cream tacos. The shell was a waffle cone the was slight dipped in chocolate. They you pick your flavor(s) and add toppings. like syrup, sprinkles, or whipped cream.