But if she thought carefully, Jisoo wasn't the right one for him. She cared for herself too much to think about others' problems, let alone treating her boyfriend the way he deserved. It was all one-sided, he was the one trying every single, hopeless way to save their toxic bond while she was busy presenting herself to the world.

Yes, he should break up.

Pressing her lips together, she suddenly had this mischievous thinking in her head, she slowly creped her hand behind his elbow to place her hand over his. Seokjin was brought back from his serious, deep thoughts and focused his gaze on their hands. Without any objection, he eventually wrapped his hand around hers tightly before resting them on his lap. A small smile fluttered on their lips as they began to think nothing in life could stop them from now on since they've truly found out each others' feelings.

Their intertwined hands were the first start of their own love story.

--------------------

"Stop kidding. You can't call that a date."

Yoon Min furrowed her eyebrows, "Yes, it was. We went out together."

"So? You call those dates? Let's see...did you two hold hands?" Seokjin asked with a cheesy smirk, since he was aware of the answer.

She blinked a few times before replying, "No?"

"You didn't do stuff like wiping others' lips with a tissue after eating ice-cream?"

When both of them thought the ride back home would be super silent and awkward, they actually found themselves arguing on a cute topic. Which was whether the times Song Kang and Yoon Min went out together could be called dates or not. It was fun and teasing.

"Um...no."

"Did you even want to go on a date with him?"

Now that he mentioned it, she did realize she only ever agreed to go out with Song Kang in order to move on from Seokjin, to show him she too can have some fun with a guy. But she couldn't tell him that.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to go out with that tall, handsome, cute guy? I still want to pinch his cheeks and pet his fluffy hair." She giggled.

Seokjin widened his eyes and deliberately steered the car carelessly for a second so that she could bump her head to a window. And she even did.

"Ow, did you do that intentionally?" Yoon Min lashed at him, gritting her teeth.

"Me? No. I'm a good guy. I may not be a tall, handsome, cute guy whose cheeks you might want to pinch and pet his fluffy hair; but I don't go around being jealous of my woman talking about another man." He casually replied with a mysterious smile.

Yoon Min's cheeks reddened at his direct flirt and pressed her lips together from preventing a smile. She looked away and bit her lower lip in excitement, thinking to stay quiet for the time being.

After they had arrived in their apartment, he was parking his car in their garage. It was early in the evening so the air around them felt a bit chilly since the first snow had fallen yesterday.

Yoon Min first got out of the car before him and took her bags with her. "For the last time, they were dates! I had a wonderful time with Kang-ssi back then."

He scoffed loudly to make her hear him, "If you really wanna know what dates are, then you're in luck! Cuz you've got the most romantic man in the world to teach you." He was still inside his car, looking for his wallet.

"No, thank you. I'm not inte--"

Seokjin looked at her when he heard her closing her words in the middle. He followed her eye gaze quickly and soon found out the reason behind her sudden silence. His hand that was gripping the steering wheel tightened more to see her presence.