the finale (part 2) takes advantage of the heavy snow tonight like a dream

Start from the beginning

he hurriedly shook the little cub in his arms: "what's wrong, why are you crying again?" be well, don't cry, don't cry, i'll take you home now to find the ancestor, okay? i'll apologize to both of your ancestors on their knees, okay? "

shao jinhong was always domineering and proud in the mall, and his suit made him more heroic and healthy, but he did not expect that he could actually hold the child, revealing such a low side, but xiao ye was really surprised.

after coaxing the child, shao jinhong gasped for breath and nodded toward zhao xianghai: "go back to contact, alas, this big and small ancestor tossed me..."

"go," zhao xianghai understood very well, "remember to help me say hello to the one in your house." "

"remember..."

sending shao jinhong away, xiao ye urgently pulled zhao xianghai out of the venue.

outside the venue, the snow curtain was dense, and everything seemed to be quiet at this moment. the snow fell, and the whole world seemed to have fallen into a peaceful sleep.

zhao xianghai's eyelashes fell a few pieces of broken snow, he blinked, let the cold roll off the eyelashes, sighed: "this atmosphere is really good." "

"yes," xiao ye felt the temperature of zhao xianghai's palm, "i really want to be so safe and stable for the rest of my life, without waves..."

he crouched down and motioned for zhao to come to the sea.

zhao xianghai was also childish, and with a smile on his stomach, he went up and let xiao ye carry him on his back and walk forward step by step in the snow.

xiao ye turned his head slightly and whispered, "my mr. zhao... happy newlyweds. "

zhao xianghai's eyes bent, and a few fine lines appeared at the corners of his eyes. he bowed his head: "my dog, happy newlywed." "

xiao ye: "you're here again." "

zhao xianghai: "what's wrong?" "

xiao ye: "... when exactly will i hear you say my mr. shaw, i've been waiting for a long time. "

zhao xianghai was silent for a while: "how about tonight?" "

xiao ye froze, and the speed of imprinting footsteps on the snow suddenly accelerated.

there was no one on the street, it was empty. the cold wind blew through, blowing all the bits and pieces of white between the hairs.

it's as if you've grown old together.

......

a week after the wedding, xiao ye and zhao xianghai finally returned to china with a feeling of unrequited love.

the days went on as usual.

xiao ye wanted to live a life without waves, but this was obviously a delusion. some small frictions and episodes in life always come unexpectedly one by one.

for example, a year after the new marriage, zhao xianghai suffered a small car accident.

it is not serious to say, but when zhao xianghai accompanied the partner to inspect the project site, there was a driver who did not have long eyes, the car drove in a confused way, and even rushed in the direction of several big bosses, zhao xianghai slipped under the feet, fell to the ground, broke a little skin and shed some blood.

the news quickly reached xiao ye, who was in a meeting, and in an instant, he was so frightened that his liver and gallbladder were broken, and his soul flew as if he grabbed something and ran to the hospital.

zhao xianghai was asking the doctor to help disinfect the wound, and xiao ye came up with red eyes and hugged the person to death, trembling all over, checking up and down whether his hai brother was okay.

zhao xianghai laughed at his fuss.

xiao ye was really frightened, and hugged zhao xianghai for a long time before he was willing to give up.

the doctors have already said that it is all right, xiao ye is still not dependent, pulled zhao xianghai to do an in-depth examination, the examination report came out, there is no other problem, the body is very good.

xiao ye then relaxed his heart and went home with zhao xianghai.

they walked back.

on the way back, zhao xianghai habitually wrapped himself and xiao ye around the same scarf, and the warm fluff scratched his neck and tickled it.

"i said you don't have to be so nervous," zhao xianghai laughed, "what's the matter?" "

"you don't know how scared i was at that time," xiao ye hung his head, like a wolf dog who had been innocently taught a lesson by his master, "your little pain can be magnified hundreds of times on me, do you understand?" "

zhao xianghai was stunned, and his teasing heart suddenly closed.

xiao ye turned around, hugged zhao xianghai at the intersection, kissed him for a while, and sighed: "you can't imagine how much i love you." "

zhao xianghai smiled lightly: "is your love enough to cover a lifetime?" "

"enough." i can't use it all in my lifetime.

"that would be fine," zhao xianghai kissed xiao ye's lips, "well, don't worry." in the lives of our laymen, there are always such small waves, which are too normal. anyway, in this life, your hand is firmly held, and the promise made on the wedding day will not be forgotten. "

xiao ye was relieved, thinking about it and not reconciling, pressing zhao xianghai for a long time before he let go viciously, and the two of them strolled home in the light snow that they forgot about this winter.

zhao xianghai opened the lock, walked into the house, and pressed the warm lights of the whole house by the way: "i'm home." "

i don't know why, these ordinary three words inexplicably made xiao ye's mouth tremble.

just like in a quiet classroom, suddenly someone pressed three keys on the piano, the clear and gentle tone, the time broke through everything, and the afterglow made the whole room a warm glow.

xiao ye raised his head and looked at zhao xianghai in front of him.

he still had a scarf around his neck and a gentle look, and although there were a few lines in the corners of his eyes, they were as mature and handsome as they were then. he stood in the hallway, and behind him was a room full of warm yellow lights.

xiao ye was stunned.

zhao xianghai pulled the scarf and raised an eyebrow at xiao ye.

xiao ye reacted to this, smiled, and looked up again, his eyes were already a gentle calm, those disasters and waves in life seemed to have melted and disappeared, and what was left was just the gentleness and attachment of the beginning.

he held out his hand toward zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai didn't know why, but he still put his hand on it and held xiao ye tightly.

these hands are well-defined and beautiful. xiao yemo held zhao xianghai's hand, and knew in his heart that this was a pair of hands that he would not let go even if he clenched it to the point of sticky hot sweat and clenched it until it was wrinkled.

he looked at zhao xianghai's side face for a long time, took a deep breath, smiled and said softly, "well, i'm home."

THE END