chapter 175 he has nothing

Start from the beginning

"this is the bathroom," zhao xianghai glanced at him, "and there is no time to be in heat, really." "

xiao ye laughed twice and said softly, "i have already arranged the wedding." "

zhao xianghai was stunned: "... so fast? "

"just next month," xiao ye said, "it's not big, and it doesn't invite too many people." in fact, it is enough to have you with me, i just want to have a ritual with you. "

zhao xianghai smiled: "well, i don't want to make too much of a fuss." "

"it's really good," xiao ye looked at himself and zhao xianghai in the mirror, leaning on zhao xianghai's shoulder, like a happy big dog, "as long as you accompany me in this life, i am satisfied." "

"in the future, if you have a good life and have any ambiguity with others, you can see that i will ignore you."

xiao ye smiled and stole a kiss on zhao xianghai's cheek: "it's impossible." i can't look at anyone else, i'll look at you well, hai ge..."

fu zhouming hid in the dark and narrow compartment, lying on the door listening to the conversation outside, his heart like ashes.

his throat moved, and he only felt that the warm and intimate dialogue between zhao xianghai and xiao zong made his eyes sour with envy.

when the next door rang inexplicably, fu zhouming looked down and the door lock that had not turned well was dangerously stuck.

apply some more force to it, and it will jump straight away.

fu zhouming's heart skipped a beat, and he subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but it was already too late.

the door lock jumped, and the whole door bore his weight and slammed open. fu zhouming's feet fell to his toes, and he threw himself out of the compartment and fell to the ground.

this huge movement immediately attracted zhao xianghai's attention.

he turned around, saw a man lying on the ground, stepped forward and helped, "what's wrong?" "

fu zhouming was held by zhao xianghai, and as if he were electrocuted, he jerked back and quickly pulled up the mask: "no... it's all right..."

zhao xianghai's eyes were sharp, and he had already seen his face clearly the moment fu zhouming pulled on the mask.

"fu..."

he was about to call fu zhouming's name, but fu zhouming had already stood up quickly, ignoring the bruises and pain on his body, and hurriedly said, "you are mistaken." "

with that, he limped and rushed out of the bathroom.

zhao xianghai frowned, stared at his back, and did not speak.

xiao ye didn't know who that person was, and wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's waist: "what's wrong?" "

zhao xianghai was silent for a while: "it's all right. "

the two men went to the audience and sat down in the prearranged seats.

the party began quickly, with bright lights and singing and dancing.

"you..." halfway through the show, zhao xianghai finally poked xiao ye and said, "how did you deal with fu zhouming and his agent in the end?" "

xiao ye was watching the show, and was asked so suddenly, a little embarrassed: "what? "

"i asked you what you did with fu zhouming and his agent later."

xiao ye frowned, "suddenly ask them what they do?" "

zhao xianghai snorted softly: "it's okay, i just want to ask." "

xiao ye did not remember these two people for a long time, and he struggled to pick them from his memories: "fu zhouming and his agent gave me medicine at that time, and i gave fu zhouming another one, let him taste that too, and then told him that the brokerage company hid him, as for the agent... it took some means to make him dare not take the lead again in the future, and that was it. "

zhao xianghai looked in the direction of the stage and nodded slightly.

xiao ye got closer, looking a little nervous, "you... what's wrong? "

zhao xianghai did not speak, as if he was still thinking.

"if you have something to say, just tell me, don't hide it from me," xiao ye secretly grabbed zhao xianghai's hand and asked cautiously, "am i not handling it well?" "

zhao xianghai shook his head.

just now, fu zhouming's wretched and hasty figure had been swirling in his mind.

he is doing the media, a star, the contract in the case of being directly hidden, what will fall into the end, what will be met by others, he is very clear.

looking at fu zhouming like that, he was forced to do nothing.

zhao xianghai squinted slightly, his eyes dark.