chapter 168 mr. zhao, who loves me deeply

Start from the beginning

zhao xianghai heard xiao ye's answer, bowed his head and smirked for a long time, before sighing: "there is no way to take you." so...... what about rings? "

xiao ye's face stiffened and he slapped his head violently.

, this dog brain, the ring almost forgot to take it out.

in a panic, he took out a small fleece box from the inner pocket of his suit, opened it, and two custom-made men's pairs of rings lay quietly inside.

zhao held out his hand to the sea.

xiao ye took out one, trembling, and put the ring into zhao xianghai's finger, just the right size.

zhao xianghai put his hand in front of his eyes and looked back and forth: "the design is not bad." "

"if you put it on, you are not allowed to take it off," xiao ye handed the other one to zhao xianghai, asked him to put it on himself, and said contentedly, "in the future, whoever pesters you again, you will give him the ring and tell him with dignity that you are my xiao ye's person." "

zhao xianghai sneered, "childish. "

xiao ye did not refute it, he smiled and knelt down without getting up.

zhao xianghai: "the rings are all worn, you should get up, right?" "

xiao ye touched his nose, a trace of anticipation crossed his eyes, and said softly, "so what... i've told you the marriage proposal, can you... even, say a few words to me? after all...... well, such a nice atmosphere. "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and sighed clearly.

"mine..." he thought back to xiao ye's words just now.

xiao ye's ears were even redder, his eyes were full of shining expectation, and his heart was screaming--say, say my mr. xiao, say it quickly, say it quickly...

"my..." zhao snapped at haika and said, "my dog." "

xiao ye was stunned, his eyes narrowed, and his expression was instantly stunned.

"regarding the idea of being together for a lifetime, he lowered his head and kissed xiao ye lightly on the lips, "i do." "

xiao ye heard that i was willing to say three words, and his face was only a little better.

he stood up, hugged zhao xianghai tightly, stole a kiss on his neck, and whispered, "what dog is not a dog, why don't you follow the script i want?" "

"only in this way can we be intimate," zhao xianghai closed his eyes in peace, "isn't it?" "

xiao ye snorted and didn't dwell on it: "you agreed to my marriage proposal, and everything after that is handed over to me." "

"what else can i do after that?"

"weddings, honeymoons, weddings are a dragon, let's also come to a set," xiao ye said with a smile, "you can give it to me with peace of mind." i've been in touch with the man with whom i often play tennis, whose last name is yu, who has experience in this area, and i intend to learn from him. he knew i was going to marry you, and he was so excited that he pushed me all the contact details of the wedding professionals he had in hand. "

zhao xianghai: "... you're in a hurry. "

"no hurry," xiao ye sighed, "i will be uneasy for a day, and i will eat vinegar for one more day, and it will be difficult for me to die." "

Zhao Xianghai shook his head helplessly, and was about to speak, his nose keenly smelled a deep and seductive fragrance on Xiao Ye's body: "Oud Wood ebony perfume, not the model you usually use." "

xiao ye had a glow in his eyes: "do you like it?" "

zhao xianghai sniffed again: "it smells very good." "

"specially for today's change," xiao ye hugged zhao xianghai more tightly, as if at this moment, except for the man in his arms, everything became less important, "i plan, no matter what today, i have to clean myself up a little more handsome, it is best to be handsome enough to make you unable to walk." "

zhao xianghai: "and then?" "

xiao ye's smile became a little bad, and he attached himself to zhao xianghai's ear, blowing hot air and saying, "then... seduce you into granting me everything i ask for. "

zhao xianghai straightened up and looked at xiao ye's handsome face and said provocatively, "seducing me is not so simple. "

"is it," xiao ye's voice darkened, and his eyes darkened, "then do you feel it now?" "

zhao xianghai blinked, and there was an unclear emotion in his eyes. he took a deep breath, put a hand around xiao ye's shoulder, and kissed it voluntarily.

xiao ye was stunned, suppressing the joy that erupted in his heart, and responded to zhao xianghai's kiss fiercely.

between men, love and love, direct and warm, a touch can burst out of the sky spark.

between the hot kisses, only to hear xiao ye say vaguely, "it's over, i don't have an appetite now." "

"then let go first, we..."

"no looseness, there are more important things than eating."

"a table of dishes."

"never mind!" the dog made another overbearing and tyrannical mistake, "the dish can be redone, and such a good atmosphere cannot be destroyed." come, hai ge, listen to me..."