chapter 147 grown into a rotten bamboo shoot

Start from the beginning

"chen li," duan kang reached out and touched his forehead, "chen li, are you okay?" "

chen li didn't say a word, looking at somewhere sluggishly and emptyly, not angry at all.

duan kang patted chen li's face: "can you hear me?" "

chen li gritted his teeth and did not react.

duan kang's heart tightened, knowing that his state was wrong, he hurriedly grabbed the quilt from the side and rolled it on chen li's body, beating and hugging the person.

when chen li was touched by him, the whole person shrank up and shouted, "don't move, don't, don't fight..."

duan kang hugged him steadily and softened his voice: "don't be afraid, i'll take you out." "

"don't fight," chen li still said in a frightened voice, "get out of the way, don't touch me..."

as he screamed, his hand swung wildly, and inadvertently, he jerked a few times on duan kang's handsome face.

duan kang twisted his eyebrows, not angry.

"don't move, i'll take you away now."

chen li reached out and grabbed duan kang's tie and pulled it hard.

looking at chen li's abnormal appearance, duan kang did not hesitate any longer, striding out of the bedroom and walking directly outside the house.

duan yi saw his brother carrying chen li outside, his eyes were sharp, and he stopped in front of them on one side.

"brother," duan yi said darkly, "you are holding my wife in your hand, where are you going to take him?" "

duan kang stared at duan yi for a while: "get me out of the way." "

"brother, you put people down, my own business, i will handle it myself."

"get out of the way."

"i just brought chen li home, don't you..."

duan kang flew up again and kicked at duan yi's calf fiercely.

duan yi cried out in pain, shook his feet, and sat down directly on the ground.

"give me a good time to reflect and come back to your account!"

leaving such a sentence aside, duan kang quickened his pace and carried the person out the door.

......

xiao ye waited downstairs and chatted with duan yuhang for two words.

duan yuhang's cub, the person is not big, the temperament is a ghostly brain, looking at the cleverness tightly, often coming up with some amazing words, making xiao ye can't help but laugh.

compared with his father's serious look, it was really two very bad.

"you're so skinny, would your dad usually beat you?" xiao ye asked.

duan yuhang held his head and thought, "he wants to fight, but he can't do it." "

xiao ye raised an eyebrow: "oh? "

"every time daddy got angry and wanted to hit me, i cried," duan yuhang mysteriously rushed to xiao ye's side, "i just hugged his leg, wow and cry, and cried while crying, and he immediately softened his heart." "

"call mom?" xiao ye was stunned for a moment before he remembered that duan kang had a female ex-wife.

"fake," duan yuhang gu played with the plastic gold hoop stick in his hand, "i don't want my mother, i don't even remember what she looks like." my dad this old man is very good to me, just have him. "

xiao ye shrugged his shoulders, but in his heart he understood that duan kang just felt indebted to his son.

he sat in the driver's seat and waited a little longer, glancing at the house.

only to see that not far away, duan kangheng was holding a person, and his footsteps were hurriedly walking over.

"i don't think he's right," duan kang still had a red mark on his face, "i have to rush to the hospital, don't delay." "

xiao ye knew that the matter was serious, quickly opened the car door, and let duan kang hold the person and sit in.

when the car started, chen li was still trembling, grabbing duan kang's tie and refusing to let go, as if grasping for a life-saving straw, causing duan kang to breathe for a while.

looking at chen li's appearance, duan kang was speechless for half a moment.

he sighed and did not take chen li's hand away.