chapter 143 i was kissed

Start from the beginning

a magnetic, steady male voice sounded over there: "hello? "

"duan kang, duan zong," xiao ye looked at the sky that was gradually darkening, "it's me, xiao ye." i don't think i've been in touch with you in a long time..."

......

back home, the lights were warm.

zhao xianghai and chen li had already bought something and returned, and both of them were in the kitchen, chatting softly while tinkering with something.

xiao ye walked into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's waist first, sucked on his neck, and sighed contentedly: "i'm home." "

"so early," zhao xianghai stirred the soup, with a gentle look, "did the project go so smoothly?" i remember that the surname wei was not easy to deal with. "

as soon as the surname wei was mentioned, xiao yedeng raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to explain to zhao xianghai what happened today.

but as soon as he saw chen li standing next to him, he closed his voice again.

this person was still depressed, if he knew that his disgusting husband was still playing with xiao san crazy outside, it was estimated that it was another blow.

forget it.

let's wait until i go to bed with hai ge at night.

dinner was quiet and peaceful.

chen li had some experience in cooking, and zhao xianghai deliberately guided him to say more and express more catharsis, so that chen li's mood would not be so dull.

after eating dinner, chen li sat on the balcony for a while and returned to the room.

zhao xianghai went to lele's room to help the servant with his homework for a while, and by the time he returned to the bedroom, xiao ye was already washed and lying in the bed waiting for him.

zhao xianghai smiled, took a slow shower, and lay down on xiao ye's side.

xiao ye wrapped up at once, touching and hugging a dragon and coming to a complete set.

"okay," zhao xianghai pushed xiao ye away, touched his neck that was red from his kiss, and frowned, "don't make a fuss like a vacuum cleaner every night." "

xiao ye snorted, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

"hey," zhao xianghai arched xiao ye, "i asked you that question at night, and you haven't answered me yet." is it chen lizai, what is inconvenient to say? "

xiao ye was shocked by zhao xianghai's insight: "there is indeed something to tell you." "

zhao xianghai picked the corner of his eye and motioned for xiao ye to speak down.

"today i went to socialize and met duan yi," xiao ye mentioned duan yi, and his expression flashed with disgust, "he took his little third son, and planned to open a house after talking about the project." "

zhao xianghai twisted his eyebrows, for a long time, and snorted coldly.

"he shouted, let's hurry up and send chen li back to him," xiao ye leaned over zhao xianghai and shook his hand, "this guy is still funny, you said that he took xiao san out for a walk, and he also said that chen li was his wife, and he was not disgusted." "

"what else did he say?"

xiao ye thought back for a moment: "there is nothing else, but when i left, duan yi's eyes were gloomy and gloomy." "

zhao xianghai understood as soon as he heard it, and when he thought of duan yi's almost paranoid madness, he felt some headaches.

he was not afraid of duan yi, he and xiao ye, who to bring out alone, it is estimated that duan yi did not dare to easily provoke.

he was just worried about chen li.

"brother hai, don't worry," xiao ye hugged zhao xianghai, "i called his brother." "

"his brother?"

"yeah, his brother duan kang," xiao ye smirked, "i didn't bother to fight with someone like duan yi, so i simply called his brother over." duan kangke is much more stable than duan yi, and duan yi instigates his brother as soon as he sees him, so it is more appropriate to hand it over to his brother to deal with. "

zhao xianghai sighed and thought silently for half a moment: "it's okay." "

xiao ye heard zhao xianghai's answer and breathed a sigh of relief.

he temporarily threw duan yi's broken things aside, and wrapped his hands around zhao xianghai's waist dishonestly: "there is one more thing." "

"you say."

"today to socialize, this old unorthodox surname wei," xiao ye sneered, "actually chose a newly opened erotic place, the outside looks like a normal eight classics, there are actually ducks inside." "

zhao xianghai blinked in surprise: "oh? "

"brother hai, i said you don't get angry," xiao ye suddenly turned around and looked directly at zhao xianghai face to face, with a hint of tension and a little vague anticipation in his eyes, "... i was kissed by someone else. "