chapter 18 he's really cruel

Start from the beginning

"i'm not doing charity, and i don't want to have any sympathy for people who have offended me," zhao xianghai straightened his sleeves, with a handsome posture, "you might as well find a way to go online or in front of xiao ye to sell misery, and maybe you can save a little." in my case, i'm not going to let you eat a little sweetness, see? "

the agent's footsteps were unstable, and cold sweat rolled down his forehead.

he has only been in the circle for a few years, and fu zhouming is the artist he is most likely to bring out.

a few days ago, fu zhouming won the nomination of the film emperor and the position of the male protagonist of "chasing the wind", coupled with the support of xiao ye, his self-confidence once swelled to the point that even zhao xianghai did not pay much attention to it.

but now he found out that fighting with zhao xianghai was simply looking for death.

"zhao xianghai——""

xiao ye's voice sounded behind him, and before zhao xianghai could react, his shoulder was grabbed.

"zhao xianghai, you stop me," xiao ye looked a little anxious: "don't go, i still have something to say." "

"hold on, i don't want to hear it."

zhao xianghai coldly pulled his hand away and kept heading outside.

xiao ye was in a hurry, and he raised his leg to chase.

the agent seemed to see the savior, and pulled xiao ye's suit deadly: "xiao zong, xiao zong!" zhou ming was hacked by someone, this time you must help him, you must ..."

"release." xiao ye was busy chasing zhao xianghai, and there was no time to take care of it, so he directly pushed the agent away.

"general manager xiao," fu zhouming seemed to be really anxious, and he who usually didn't say much had the audacity to stop in front of xiao ye, "general manager xiao, the situation is very urgent, can you help me this time?" "

"i said," xiao ye was full of impatience, and the impulse and freshness that had originally faced fu zhouming had disappeared completely, "if there is something, go to your brokerage company, let them deal with it, and don't contact me again in the future." "

after saying that, he threw away fu zhouming and quickly ran in the direction where zhao xianghai had disappeared.

the agent looked at xiao ye's disappearing back, and suddenly thought of himself before the party, vowing to show off to others, really something happened, xiao ye would not care about zhao xianghai, but would protect fu zhouming's body for the first time.

but now, the answer is revealed.

in xiao ye's heart, no matter how fresh fu zhouming was, he was just a thing.

maybe...... maybe even one of zhao xianghai's fingers could not be compared.

when the agent thought of this, his feet suddenly softened, and the whole person collapsed on the ground.

......

assistant wang drove the car and waited for zhao xianghai outside the venue.

zhao xianghai walked to the car, opened the door, and was just about to sit in when xiao ye grabbed his arm: "you wait! "

zhao xianghai sighed and looked annoyed: "xiao ye, why are you so annoying?" "

xiao ye gasped, and a pair of dark eyes stared at zhao xianghai's face.

"aren't you going to fight with me, didn't you see fu zhouming rushing around at the door," zhao xianghai smiled coldly, "and don't you go to comfort your little lover?" what am i doing here? "

"wherever you want to go, i'll send you," xiao ye approached zhao xianghai's body, "on the way, let's make it clear." "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye fixedly, "if i want to open a room, will you also send me?" "

after saying that, he did not pay any more attention to xiao ye, directly pushed him away, sat in the car, and closed the car door without hesitation: "wang he, drive." "

assistant wang answered and stepped on the accelerator with one foot.

xiao ye's stomach full of words, he could not say a word, and watched zhao xianghai sit in the car and disappear into his field of vision.

he stood in place for a while with some trepidation, and the sourness and panic in his heart became more and more intense.

and zhao xianghai was angry for so long, in order to force out zhao xianghai's reaction, he used various tricks to stimulate him.

however, zhao xianghai was still unmoved, and even counted him in turn.

in the past seven years, he and zhao xianghai had also quarreled, and even broken up, but zhao xianghai was so soft and hard that he didn't eat, so cold and difficult to engage, so that he was irritable and uncomfortable, but it was the first time.

xiao ye stood in the same place in a daze, and a thought jumped out of his mind.

this time, zhao xianghai was probably really cruel.