chapter 4 breakfast is not yours

Start from the beginning

when they arrived at the school gate, xiao lele was about to get off the bus, she suddenly frowned: "big daddy, you forgot one thing today." "

zhao xianghai frowned strangely and checked that xiao lele's red scarf, school card, and homework pen box textbook were all brought.

forgot something?

xiao lele smiled mysteriously, "you forgot to kiss the second father's good morning." "

zhao xianghai was stunned, and then he remembered this stubble.

in the past, when xiao ye was still in love, their good morning kiss and good night kiss were indispensable flirting items.

but that was before.

now...

zhao xianghai calmly looked at xiao ye's thin lips, hating that he couldn't get a gadran rifle, shoved the muzzle of the gun into xiao ye's mouth and slammed a few shots, and then threw the scumbag into the exploding tanker truck, letting him explode into a beautiful red light in the sky.

"big daddy," xiao lele pulled zhao xianghai's clothes corner, "good morning kiss, you have to kiss the second father good morning!" "

zhao xianghai looked at this girl's persistent look and sighed.

this girl was so innocent and ignorant, he couldn't let her know the good things her second father had done outside now, and he couldn't let her know that he had broken up with xiao ye.

otherwise this bitch's going to die.

zhao xianghai tangled for a while, and then smiled softly: "good, listen to the music, good morning kiss." "

as he spoke, in xiao lele's expectant eyes, his arm climbed up to xiao ye's neck, and his lips were attached to xiao ye's thin lips without emotion.

xiao lele saw the two fathers kissing warmly and normally, smiled, and carried a small school bag to go to school happily.

as soon as xiao lele left, zhao xianghai immediately released xiao ye and wiped his mouth: "... make a look in front of your daughter, said yes yesterday. "

xiao ye touched his lips, "actually... you kiss a little longer, and i don't mind. "

"i mind," zhao xianghai glanced at him coldly, "i said, you will mess around outside in the future, but come slowly, this is how hand, foot and mouth disease is spread." "

xiao ye's expression froze.

"get out of the car," zhao xianghai opened the car door, "i'm going to the company." "

xiao ye's face darkened, "you don't send me anymore?" "

"send you to work, i'm afraid it won't work now, it's a good idea to send you to the end," zhao xianghai shrugged, "you have so many luxury cars, you don't have to sit on mine, right?" get out of the car obediently, don't make me say anything worse. "

xiao ye looked deeply at zhao xianghai for a moment, and the look in his eyes seemed to be about to swallow the man in front of him alive.

after a long time, he grimaced, picked up his things, and got out of the car.

as soon as he got out of the car, the door slammed shut, and the car started up quickly, disappearing into the traffic in the blink of an eye, without dragging at all.

zhao xianghai drove to the company by himself.

as soon as he entered the hall, he was stopped by the little sister at the front desk.

the little sister at the front desk blushed shyly, not daring to look at this handsome man: "zhao... mr. zhao..."

zhao xianghai's momentum was not frightening, and he tried to soften his voice as much as possible: "something? "

"that..." the little sister at the front desk spoke with excitement, "that, fu, fu zhouming, he came to find you, in the waiting room." "

fu zhouming?

zhao xianghai frowned, thinking back in his mind.

oh, it was the little star that xiao ye was holding.

what did you come to him for?

"i asked," said the young lady at the front desk, "he said he was coming to you... admit it. "

stand corrected?

zhao xianghai couldn't help but snort coldly.

admitting that mistakes are false, afraid that future resources and development will be hindered, star dreams are shattered, and panicky to ask for forgiveness, is it true.

the little sister at the front desk looked at the not very kind look on zhao zong's face, and carefully asked tentatively: "do you want to meet him?" "

zhao xianghai raised his wrist and looked at his watch: "i have a meeting at ten o'clock in the morning, i have a lunch break at twelve o'clock, and after that there are still some documents to be processed centrally." you ask him if he still wants to see me, and if he wants to, let him wait. "