Chapter 87: You Don't Know What's Real

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

Y/n and Peter hold onto each other as they scan their surroundings. "Wow, guys, wow," Beck's voice booms, sounding like it's coming from everywhere. Peter looks down at his chest, where a bullet is lodged into his kevlar vest. "I thought we were close. Fury always had to die but not you two."

Y/n forms lavender orbs in her hands as she and Peter stand back-to-back, moving in a circle. Drones surround them, pointing green lasers at their chests and arms. "Stop hiding, Beck!"  Peter yells.

"Come on out, Beck. Man up and face us," y/n taunts as she scans her surroundings. Her eyes land on two drones in front of her and she blasts them with purple magic but the drones just disappear, shocking her. Peter shoots a web at a drone in front of him and the same thing happens.

"I tried to help you guys walk away. And you, y/n, you almost interfered with that but luckily for me, you were too blinded by your boyfriend's big brown eyes and easily folded. Everything was great. Now you're making me do this."

Y/n feels very called out when Beck claims this. There is some truth to his words. When Peter asked if she trusted him, she couldn't say no. She does trust him but she didn't agree with his judgment call, she should've listened to her gut. She and Peter look down at themselves, seeing blue swirls run over them. Peter's black suit turns into his Spider-Man suit while y/n's turns into her old suit.  Suddenly, it's black all around them. A loud clattering noise captures their attention, making them spin around to see lockers and ceiling lights fall into place, forming a hallway. The teens wince and grab onto each other as everything roughly falls around them. Mysterio appears in front of them, walking toward them as green mist surrounds him on the floor.

"You told me you were just a kid, Peter."

Peter tries to fire webs at the approaching man but nothing but green mist leaves his web-shooters, alarming him and y/n. All of a sudden, Mysterio appears behind them, making them whirl around upon hearing his voice.

"You told me–" The girl blasts magic at him but he disappears, revealing a grey pillar in his place, which is now cracked due to the lavender blast. She gasps and stumbles back in surprise. "You just wanted to spend time together and be with your friends."

All of a sudden, a boisterous sound catches the couple's attention and they look up, seeing a large metal wall falling toward them. They jump back and it falls in between them, blocking their view of one another. They both panic when they lose sight of each other.

"Peter!"

"Y/n!"

They both call simultaneously but can't hear each other. On y/n's side, she hears a familiar voice echo, "help me!" Her eyes widen when she recognizes it.

"MJ!" she shrieks, firing a purple blast at the door to her left. It busts down and y/n runs through, abruptly stopping when she ends up at the edge of the floor. She's standing on the roof of a skyscraper. She almost falls forward but recovers her balance. "Y/n, what's going on?" Y/n looks to the side, seeing a terrified MJ standing there.