𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"You think there back?" Ivy asks as she looks around while controlling her horse. "I don't know. I hope not" Jane answers as her and Ivy ride behind Michonne and Aaron. "We don't need this right now. Things have been good" Jane says before wiping the walker blood off of her knife and slipping it back into boot.

"They have" Ivy says and then the two leave things silent and look at each other every now and then which starts to make things more awkward. "We haven't really talked ever since— Um—". "I know" Ivy interrupts knowing she's talking about Willow and what Ivy did. "I haven't forgot, I just don't know what to say. You did a big thing. I mean— she was your sister" Jane states and clears her throat as she begins to think of Joslyn.

"She was going to kill you and she would've ruined all that you built just for Sydney" Ivy states and Jane looks over at Ivy who looks around the woods in acceptance and sadness. "I'm not sad I killed her. I'm sad it took me that long to do it" Ivy states and Jane locks eyes with Ivy. Maybe Willow was worse than Jane thought. Suddenly, Aaron spots walkers on a bridge and rushes in to kill them.

"Shit" Jane mumbles and her, Michonne, and Ivy rush in on their horses to follow Aaron. When they arrive on the bridge, Jane quickly jumps down from her horse while Aaron kills some walkers by himself. "Watch their hands!" Michonne shouts as she gets off of her horse. Jane kills two walkers with the spear of her Halberd and smashes another walkers head in against the edge of the bridge while Ivy comes in and throws knives.

"Aaron, are you serious?" Jane asks as she throws her arms up in the air. "We agreed not to cross their borders or to start anything without a reason. I lost Rick on a—" Michonne stops and Jane looks down at the ground as she shakes her head.

"Aaron— If they were whisperers, you could've died. No— you would've" Jane argues as she looks to Aaron. "And it wasn't them and you still could've died!" Michonne shouts as she looks to Aaron with disappointment. "We've all been acting like this is normal. Holding our breaths for months. This isn't normal" Aaron argues and Jane scoffs looking away from him.

"I agree. We shouldn't live with things that we're not okay with" Ivy says, siding with Aaron. "That mask showed up for a reason. I don't think there gone and you shouldn't either" Ivy states and Jane looks over to Michonne who sighs defeatedly.

"You know we're right" Aaron states. "We have to keep our cool, or they win" Michonne declares and Jane nods her head in agreement. "I've been keeping my cool my whole life. I've always been the nice guy. But the thing is... Eric is dead. Jesus is dead. And I'm goddam sick of being nice" Aaron argues and pushes past Jane and Michonne and walks back to his horse.

"You don't have to keep reminding us what we already know!" Jane shouts as Aaron waves her off. "Being nice never got anyone anywhere! We know that. But Aaron— It's not about being nice or good. We have to keep our people alive because we put ourselves in that position. Breaking the agreement is not going to do that and I am not losing anymore people because you don't wanna play 'nice' anymore" Jane argues as she walks up to Aaron and stands in-front of him.

"We should get back before dark" Aaron states as he backs away from Jane and walks towards his horse. Michonne then radios everyone to circle back but Yumiko tells her they have found something. In the woods, they catch up with her and find an abandoned campsite full of corpses and a walker skin. "It's a campsite. Couple people. What am I missing?" Michonne asks as Jane looks around.

"This is not what we wanted to show you" Magna says as she walks up beside Jane and looks between her and Michonne. "This way" Magna says and Jane furrows her eyebrows and follows behind Magna along with the rest of the group. Luke theorizes that the campers must have defended themselves against the undead, while Alden suggests maybe the corpses aren't connected.