Chapter 1

LUCAS P. O. V

The night city was bustling with people, the roads are filled with cars stuck in the same place for half an hour now due to heavy traffic

The night city was bustling with people, the roads are filled with cars stuck in the same place for half an hour now due to heavy traffic. the horn noises were unbearably loud. The roads are surrounded by huge buildings which looks like they end in the sky. On one of those high buildings, I am sitting on the rail of the rooftop looking down at the cars which looks like doted lines from the eighteen storey building. I am not trying to commit suicide cause I know it's no use abruptly taking my own life .

I was just exhausted and don't know what to do. I am a singer who topped the charts with my songs, I was pretty famous back then...well.. I guess I can say I am Famous in a good way...? but my hardwork.. My career.. Everything changed upside down.. when I turned down an annoying girl's proposal. She is the daughter of the biggest entertainment industry 's head. So what..? Just because she was born with golden spoon doesn't mean she can have everything she want right? I just don't like her.

I don't even know how loving someone feels.. may be because I was an orphan, but even though I don't know how loving someone feels I clearly know I don't have feelings for her. so I rejected her but She made false scandals and rumors about me .. I didn't cared about them even though it was a big head ache for felix.. my boss of the entertainment company I am currently in.. He have to give explanations everytime since I didn't wanted to show my face to the public only my name and voice was known to everyone.

felix agreed to that and I am  like some mysterious singer , so scandals about me were like I was spotted there doing this and that.. but never a picture of me got released  so that was all useless but felix got pissed that he had to explain to the media everytime when there was a fake news saying  that it was not me. but when she made me not able to release my songs by bribing the authorities and blocked my songs saying it was all copied and perjured.. I can't take it lightly like I used to do.. She used to do silly tricks which only annoyed me but now she is misusing her wealth and framing my songs and I am going crazy.

When I was so stressed and never left my room , felix invited me to his summer villa to get a change of environment there I had to attend the event. I didn't want to go but fix forced me to, my fate didn't let me live in peace... that annoying wench was also there.. I tried to leave the party hall but my head suddenly got dizzy I can't think straight something was happening to my body I was panting.. It's hard to breath and then I can't clearly remember what happened but the only thing I know was I slept with a girl.

When I came back to my senses she was already gone. I told the news to my boss and he found that my drink was spiked that's why I can't control myself and did that... That damned wench that's so cheap of her ... if only she was a boy I would have beat the hell out of her.. maybe murdered her..? Felix asked me about the details of the girl. I told him of  what I can remember but he found who she was in an instance and God..!!!. It was hectic to calm him down.. I thought he would kill me.

I was already exhausted from everything happening in my life but now... I have no words to explain my situation..

I f*cked the foster daughter of my boss.. Wow...!!!  That would be the last thing I want to do in my life . Instead of this I wish I just killed someone and went to jail. He told me to talk things out with her and clear the situation but he was more panicked than me. Well.. I am surprised that he didn't put me in jail or instantly murder me for f*cking his daughter.