Ch 55

Aria's POV

You'd think for this being one of the king's houses, the tv channel selection would be of more variety.

My finger is getting tired from skipping all these damn imp telenovelas.

I let out a deep, heavy sigh. My head fell back against the headrest as I kept my eyes on the tv, skipping literally every single channel.

It's all telenovelas.

All of it.

Suddenly, there was a shadow above me and I moved my eyes from the tv to whatever was blocking the light.

And there stood my seven foot tall boyfriend.

"What in the nine circles are you doing?" He asked me, tilting his head. Blowing a raspberry from my lips I looked back to the tv.

There was a sobbing woman on screen, feigning away from a muscular incubus.

My eyelids lowered in completed disinterest and I scoffed and switched the channel.

"Trying to find literally anything to watch," I huffed, and Alastor hummed before circling around the couch and sitting himself next to me.

"Must you watch tv?" He asked curiously, "perhaps we could read? Or something similar...?" He suggested.

Huffing, I let the remote fall in my lap.

"No offense, baby..." I let my head tilt to the side so I could meet his eyes, and a little smile quirked on my lips, "but I'm not a million years old...I like a little tv sometimes," I teased him, and immediately he lowered his eyelids and growled at me playfully.

I growled back, and chuckled before focusing my attention back to the tv. Sighing again, I threw in the towel.

"I give up," I digressed, "it's all stupid imp telenovelas," I grumbled.

Alastor chuckled, and then reached over and gently took the remote from my hand.

"Here...why don't we try this," he said, and then pressed a button. A different screen popped up, and I sat up straighter.

This screen had options like voxflix, helltube, HBO Sex...I'm pretty sure that's a porn site down here, but hey! He found the media button!

"What! What'd you press?" I asked him, looking over at the remote in his hands curiously.

He tapped the center home button with his claw.

"The little house, dear," he said innocently, obviously not fully understanding the buttons.

Taking the remote back from him, I went to voxflix.

"Must we support his program," Alastor grumbled, and I tsk'd at him.

"Must you be such a sourpuss?" I mocked his tone and he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. I chuckled at his behavior, and flipped through the movies.

They're all hell-made, but at least some of them looked just a little good. Picking out a horror, I turned it on and threw the remote to the side.

Immediately I snatched a blanket and plopped myself into Alastor's side, making him break his pout to wrap an arm around me.

"Movie time!" I said excitedly, and he sighed softly, but relaxed into the couch next to me, gently running his fingers up and down my waist.

"Movie time..." he repeated back, quietly.

Then the movie started.

**

"Hngh..." I mumbled, squinting my eyes as I blinked away the sleep. I was laying on my side, drooling slightly as the credits from the movie rolled.