Ch 39

Smut request #2

Enjoy~

Aria's POV

The drive itself was proving to be the most difficult part.

So.

Fucking.

Boring.

I slumped slightly in the seat, my butt feeling numb from having sat so damn long. My legs curled up and my feet rested on the dash.

I had removed my shoes due to not needing them, and they were hurting my feet. A huff left my lungs and Alastor chuckled, glancing over at me.

"Doing ok over there?" He asked me cheekily, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"How much longer?" I whined, looking out at the vast desert on either side of the road that seemed to have no end.

He tsk'd, then sighed.

"Maybe about...3 more hours," he said, and I nearly cried.

"I'm going to go insane," I stated simply and he laughed at that.

The world outside sped by, moving past in a blur of red and brownish orange sand.

Alastor had explained to me how this was going to work. This house was apparently under a spell by one of the most powerful princes in hell.

Which helps ease my nerves a bit.

Alastor seems to be in a bit of a better mood, too, which has also eased my nerves. He's smiling more genuinely again, and he seems a bit more relaxed.

I wonder if it's just the whole safeness of it. The security.

Sending him a glance, I turned my body to face him a bit better, my knees tucking up into the seat.

"Why didn't we just teleport?" I asked him, and he glanced at me.

"He can track magic. Dark magic and voodoo carries a certain smell, and a feeling...you probably won't see me using much magic until we get to the house," he said, and I hummed.

He started humming a soft tune, his smooth voice mixing in with the old song playing from the radio.

The sound made me feel slightly drowsy, and I noticed he upped the white noise behind his tone.

This bastard is trying to put me to sleep.

I blinked, my eyes feeling heavy.

"Stop that..." I mumbled tiredly, and he reach over, using one hand to hold the wheel and sliding the other one up my thigh.

He slid under the hem of the oversized t-shirt I was wearing, resting on the soft inner area of my thigh and brushing his thumb over my skin.

His entire hand could fit around over half of my thigh.

The feeling of his gentle touch sent a shiver up my back and I looked at him.

He kept his eyes on the road, still humming softly.

I narrowed my eyes on him, gaining an evil idea that would solve my being bored.

His thumb rubbed my thigh gently and lovingly and I crept my hand over to his leg, a devious little smirk on my lips.

"You want me to sleep?" I questioned him innocently, and he furrowed his eyebrows confusedly, sending me a glance.

As soon as my hand landed on his leg his lips parted and his eyes widened.