Ch 49

Happy Valentine's Day! In case someone hasn't told you today, I love you!

I figured I'd share my breakfast with you guys, along with a new chapter.

These next couple of chapters are going to be a valentines ~special~ ❤️‍🔥

Aria's POV

I slid into the bathroom, my hands landing on the counter to steady myself. My hair fluffed up, and my ears fell lopsided.

I blew a strand of hair away from my face, observing my disgruntled state.

"Ok..." I muttered, "time to fix this."

I shed the shirt Alastor put on me, and then my eyes widened at what was underneath it.

He changed my shirt...and my underwear.

Underneath the button up was a red lace lingerie set. The bra was made of lace roses, and the see through lace thong also had small roses woven in.

There was also a red lace garter, attached to two frilly lace cuffs around my thighs.

My mouth was open at I stared at my reflection, my cheeks heating up. Snapping out of it, I shook my head and quickly removed the undergarments.

I was careful with the delicate lace, laying the set over on the bed for when I needed it.

After that, I went to the shower and turned it on, checking to make sure I had everything I needed.

Suddenly, something brushing against my leg made me jolt and yelp.

I looked down and Zip was pawing at my leg. I sighed in relief and bent down, picking him up. I made kissy noises at him and he purred, snuggling into my chest.

"You are so sweet," I said to him, putting him down, "you can walk around, he's not here right now, and if you hear him you know what to do," I said, and watched his ears wiggle to show he understood.

With that, I climbed into the shower.

I started off with my hair, running my shampoo through twice before using my conditioner. Then I moved onto my body, which was going to be the most work.

I began with my body polish...taking the cotton candy scented scrub in my hand and scrubbing my entire body down.

Once that was done, I lathered everywhere that had hair with my shaving gel, and made sure I was completely smooth.

Then, so it was the most prominent smell, I used his favorite strawberry body wash.

By the time I was finished I looked like a newly waxed car.

Stepping out of the shower, I waved the steam off, walking over to the mirror and wiping it down so I could see myself.

My wet hair hung in my face and I sighed softly. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be ready like he does...

Alas, I cannot. So, after lathering my body with lotion the same scent as my body wash, I started on my hair.

Untangling it, I brushed it out and watched the ends of my hair curl up how they always do.

The sweet smell from my shower lingered in the air as I gave myself a blowout...that alone taking nearly 30 minutes.

Once everything was settled with my hair and body, I went out into our bedroom and to the closet.

When I opened the door, my eyes widened in surprise when there was a dress hanging front and center.

The same red dress he bought for me way back before I got my memories. I smiled and grabbed it, throwing it on the bed before I grabbed the lace undergarments.