Ch 29

(Not me forgetting Alastor's "makeup" lmfao)

Smut

Yes these chapters will have warnings, and they are going to be fulfilling requests

The requests will be done in order, but I can't promise I'll get to every single one. (I'll try lol)

Enjoy~

Aria's POV

The moment we reached his bedroom it was like a race to see who could get undressed faster.

He quite literally ripped the shirt off of his body, tossing the ruined fabric away somewhere random. I threw my shirt to the side as well, being far more gentle with my belonging.

This left us topless, but the space between us closed and he kissed me deeply, walking me backwards towards the bed.

I didn't realize how good he was at multitasking, because at the same time he was also unhooking my bra. When the clasp came free, he pulled the undergarment away from me before laying me down on my back.

The heat between us was intense. It was only a matter of time before this happened.

We did this so frequently before, so it's not like it was a new endeavor for us. However, it's been a minute since I've been touched like this.

I can only assume it's the same for him.

He played with my chest as he made out with me, and I melted beneath him. His lips moved away from mine and he went down to my neck. I could feel his growl rolling through his chest and into mine, mixing with my purr.

Our bodies couldn't get close enough, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he left marks up and down my neck. His hands moved from my chest to my hips, grabbing me and pressing me against his obvious clothed erection.

"You feel that...look what you've done," he whispered by my ear, his tone playful. There was still a growl behind his words, sending deep butterflies fluttering around my lower stomach.

"Actually I can't quite see it that well...maybe you should take those pants off," I said back to him, slightly breathless from his lips still caressing my neck and chest.

He followed my order, moving to work at the buttons of his slacks. They were off in no less than 30 seconds, tossed into the void with our other clothes.

This left him in his boxers, and I can only imagine it was relieving to him. He pressed himself against me again, moving close to my ear at the same time.

"Is that better?" He growled and I bit my lip. He pulled away to look at my face, and I nodded.

"Much," I said, lifting my hips to bring us closer. His hips bucked slightly at the friction I caused, making him and I both let out a gasp.

Before I could even blink he used his claws to slice through my shorts. Luckily, they were just cheap fabric shorts. Not like I'd have argued either way.

He tossed those ribbons aside, and then gently massaged up and down my inner thigh with one hand, the other one holding my waist.

I stared up at him, desire and lewd thoughts filling my head. Despite the heat of this situation, he's being surprisingly gentle. I figured I'd be face down in the pillows by now, but he's taking his time.

He made eye contact with me, and the silent question was clear in the way he looked at me. He's doing what he always does, asking me if I actually want this.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled and nodded slightly. The grin on his face widened and his hand slid up over my sex. The only thing separating him from my actual skin was a thin piece of fabric.