Ch 19

This song reminds me of my Alastor ("my" meaning the one I've built for this story). At the end when he's talking about Hamilton I just imagine him arguing with himself about not just telling her. Like just full on screaming at his reflection before he shatters it during the end chorus.

I have way too much happening in my head.

Aria's POV

I sat on my bed, curiously watching Angel sift through my drawers.

Suddenly something hit me in the face, and fell into my lap. I picked it up, and my face flushed when it was a lace red thong.

Why is this in my drawers?!

"I didn't know you was into that typa shit, babe," ange chuckled, and I blushed.

I threw the thong back at him.

"I-I'm not!" I protested, and he hummed.

"Mmhm, sure...but ya seriously don't have one single matching set of underwear?" He grumbled, turning around to face me.

Angel had heard about me asking Alastor out. I don't know how he could've possibly found out, but he knew.

He then came to my room, demanding he be allowed to help me get ready.

"Ya gotta be hot babes, s' the fuckin radio demon," he'd said to me, to which I cocked an eyebrow and asked him if that was supposed to mean something to me.

"No, Angel, no one sees my underwear why would I bother matching them?" I rolled my eyes and he glared at me.

"Uh, because tonight when smiles beds you, you need to be prepared?" He said simply, and my mouth fell open.

"Angel we are going on a casual date to a casino," I growled, the heat on my face growing hotter, "I am not going to fuck him!" I hissed.

Angel shrugged, "ya neva know~" he sang, which then made me promptly hit him with a pillow.

He laughed, throwing the pillow back at me and hitting me in the face. My hair fluffed up and I started giggling before I slid off the bed and tackled him.

"Toots! What're you doin!" He laughed, fending me off.

"I'm about to kill a spider!" I said back, and he squealed when I pinched his side.

"Aye aye aye! You want time with me ya gotta pay extra!" He said as I tried to tickle him.

He then flipped us, holding my wrists above my head with one set of arms, and my hips down with the other.

"Or for you I could do free, babe~" he purred, and my face lit up.

"Ok! Ok! I fold!" I surrendered immediately and he sighed, getting off of me and sitting back.

"Works ev'ry time," he said, and then glanced over at my closet. Slowly he got up, and made his way over to the slightly opened curtain.

He pulled it back, looking over my nicer clothing. His fingers brushed over the fabrics, and he reached in and pulled something out.

When he turned around, my eyes widened.

The burgundy dress...I forgot about that.

"Babes, you actually bought this?" He said softly, and held it up, "I mean I'm not complainin, but shit, this dress was—"

I held my hand up, "ah ah, don't even say it," I said quickly, knowing if I heard the price I'd feel twice as bad, "A-Alastor bought it..." I mumbled.