Ch 30

Shut him up real quick.

He went too far and she went even farther.

Anyway, I get these dialogues off of audios I find on Instagram😂

This is Alastor's bedroom

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sound of crows cawing outside the window.

Which is pretty much the hell equivalent of waking up to birdsong.

In my half asleep daze, I forgot where I was. The feeling of arms around my middle not only surprised me, but made me have a small heart attack as well.

That is until about two seconds later when the soft hum of crackling static informed me of who was holding me.

I wiggled slightly, flipping myself over so that I was facing him. His face was peaceful, his expression relaxed. The hair in front of his eyes gave him a messy look.

The image made me giggle softly and I lifted my fingers to push the unruly strands away. They immediately fell back to where they were.

He scrunched his nose slightly and his hold that had loosened got tighter, squishing me against his chest.

"Good morning..." he mumbled into my hair, and I laid a few soft kisses on his chest since it was what my lips were closest to.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked him, a slight bit of amusement under my tone. He chuckled tiredly, gently trailing the pads of his fingers up my back.

"I actually slept better than I've slept in an entire year, my love," he spoke, his voice sounding like he's waking up a bit more.

Those words, although simple, made a bit of pride swell in my chest. I continued planting gentle kisses against his chest, earning a soft purr.

He hummed, which turned into a satisfied sigh before he released me and rolled over. He started getting out of the bed, and I immediately pouted at the lack of warmth.

I latched onto his arm, tugging him back.

"Nooo..." I whined quietly, making him turn to look at me pitifully staring up at him. That earned me a gentle pet on the head, and he smoothed my ears down.

"Dear, it's 10 am, we need to get up," he chuckled, and I shook my head.

"No we don't...the bed is nice and warm and..." I tried to think of something that could get him to stay, and realized I could use my still naked body as an advantage, "and...I'm in the bed~" I purred, stretching myself out to show off my chest and stomach.

His eyes trailed down over my torso and he tilted his head.

Then he snapped his fingers and I was confused until I realized he dressed me.