𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

Start from the beginning

"I feel like too many people are counting on me, especially with the new refugees I'll be taking to Hilltop" Jane rants to Silas. "I think you're doing just fine. You have to take your time and it helps when you worry about yourself for once instead of other people" Silas states and Jane furrows her eyebrows in confusion and shock as she looks to Silas. "Is that a compliment?" Jane asks making Silas chuckle softly.

"Sort of" Silas admits and Jane opens her mouth in shock before nudging Silas's shoulder jokingly. The snow starts coming down a little bit harder making everything and everyone just a little bit colder. "Weather's already kicking in. Even if we hauled ass overnight we'd never make it" Jerry states as the group stops and tries to conduct a plan. "We need to get off the roads, find shelter between here and the next way station" Aaron states while Jane looks around as the wind breezes through the air.

"Is there a place you have in mind? Large enough to fit all of us?" Ezekiel asks and Jane locks eyes with Michonne and Jane immediately knows the place she is talking about but Jane immediately turns it down. "No" Jane states and Michonne sighs desperately. "We have to" Michonne says and Jane scoffs knowing they're going to have to go anyway.

"Where are we going?" Magna asks as she walks up next to Jane. "The place my husband and sisters murderer lived" Jane states before she pushes past Magna and Silas and starts walking before everyone else catches up to make their way to the abandoned Sanctuary.

The group arrived at the Sanctuary and Jane walked in, immediately wanting to walk out. She didn't have much memories here but she knew who stayed here. Who lead here. "People actually lived here?" Magna asks and Jane shines her flashlight around. "Welcome to Hell" Jane states before she clicks her flashlight off. "It's called the Sanctuary but— that to" Michonne agrees while everyone looks around at the place and how run down it is.

In the Sanctuary, everyone tries to warm themselves around multiple fires. "Hey" Magna greets as she takes a seat next to Jane who sat by herself near one of the fires. "Hey" Jane sighs as she watches the fire and each of its burning flames leaving silence between the two of them. "I didn't know you were married" Magna states and Jane looks down at the ring on her finger. "I am— I was— My husband was killed. He was killed by the man who owned this place" Jane states before looking over to Magna who watches her with such passion.

"His name was Glenn. He's Roslyn dad" Jane says and Magna nods her head slowly, trying to take in every word. "I'm sorry" Magna says before she looks away not wanting to burying Jane with her looks. Jane places her hand under Magna's chin and lifts her head up so she can look at her. "I can talk about it. For awhile I couldn't but I can now" Jane says before she slowly removes her hand from Magna's face and Magna takes it upon her self to interlock their hands and Jane didn't pull away. She didn't want too.

"It doesn't help when you stare" Silas confesses to Yumiko, who he's sitting next to in the Sanctuary. "What?" Yumiko asks as she looks away from Magna and Jane and over at Silas who caught the whole thing. "I seen you staring. You've been staring for awhile now" Silas states as he rest his elbows on his knees. "Like you don't stare at Jane" Yumiko states and Silas chuckles before looking over at Yumiko. "I never said I didn't" Silas shrugs and Yumiko scoffs jokingly before looking back over at Jane and Magna who continue to hold hands.

A while later, the leaders map their route through a frozen lake on Alpha's land. "The next way station is here, right across the river that runs alongside the old route B" Michonne states as she shines her flashlight at the way points on the map. "I thought the only crossing was back along the route we were on" Magna confesses and Jane sighs as she looks up to Magna and nods her head, "That's because it is" Jane states as she crosses her arms over her chest and tries to keep warm.