𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"How hard was that?" Silas asks as he puts his hand down in Jane's direction and Jane furrows her eyebrows as she takes her hand in his and he helps her to her feet. "You gonna tell them to put their weapons down or what?" Jane questions as she slowly releases her hand from his. Silas smiles at Jane and looks to his people giving them a nod and they all put their guns down, some faster than others. "This is Ashton," Silas introduces the young man standing next to him and he sends a greeting wave to Jane which she returns. "And the one who gave you a run for money is Sydney. She's not good with people" Silas says introducing the blonde girl who gives Jane a deadly glare, the same she's given her since shes saw her.

"This is Ivy, she's a sweetheart and she's Willow younger sister. Willow isn't much of a sweetheart" Silas jokes as he introduces the two sisters Ivy and Willow. Willow is the one with the curly hair and Ivy has beautiful straight hair that goes all the way down her back. "Why are you here?" Sydney asks coldly and Jane clears her throat. "I didn't see anyone here so I welcomed myself. Trying to find supplies for community" Jane answers reluctantly as she looks at the group of people around her.

"Community?" Ashton questions and Jane nods her head. "Uh— Yeah, lots of people" Jane answers as she bends down and grabs her weapon off the ground. "Nice weapon" Silas compliments and Jane locks eyes with him and sends him a smile, "Thanks, it's called a Halberd. I don't know our blacksmith made it" Jane says as she grips the weapon in her hand. "You have a— blacksmith?" Ivy wonders and Jane nods her head slowly. "You're lying. No way you have all that in a world like this" Sydney states and Jane shrugs her shoulders. "Good thing I'm not asking you to believe me" Jane argues as she looks over at Sydney who has her arms crossed over her chest.

"Now, I would like to get back home" Jane says as she wipes the dirt and leaves off her red maroon shirt that used to belong to Glenn. "Can't let you do that" Willow says and Jane furrows her eyebrows and looks to the women. "And why's that?" Jane asks as she looks around at the group. "We've ran into a lot of people before... they always come back with more people and try to wipe us out. Why do you think our group is so small?" Ashton explains and Jane sighs as she looks around at the camp.

"I'm not going to bring my people back here" Jane states and Willow shrugs her shoulders. "We don't know that for sure" Willow says as she locks eyes with Silas. "Maybe we should let this one go" Silas whispers to Willow who widens her eyes. Jane takes a step back while no one is looking because she's afraid what the might do next. Willow and Silas argue and the rest of their group intervene giving Jane the advantage so she continues to take a few steps back before she makes a run for it. "Shit!" Sydney shouts as she chases after Jane and Willow joins in. Jane hops over the fence but before she can get further away she is tackled to the ground.

"Ah..." Jane groans as Willow hops over the fence and snatches Jane's weapon out of her hand and removes her back pack. "Like we said, we can't let you leave" Willow states as Sydney roughly brings Jane to her feet. "Let me go—" Jane states before Sydney tosses her over the fence making Jane fall onto her back. "Mm" Jane groans as she Sydney steps over the fence and uses rope to tie Jane's wrist in front of her.

"Do we really have to do this? She seems different" Ashton argues as Sydney brings Jane to her feet. "So did all those other people and look what happened" Sydney states as she puts a gag in Jane's mouth making Jane roll her eyes as Sydney starts to drag her into an empty tent.

Jane breathes heavily as she looks around the spacious tent. Jane uses her hands to feel her belt for any of her knives but they must've fallen out while she fighting or running and Jane stopped putting them in her boots. A few hours or so have passed and Silas decided to give Jane a visit. He walks into the tent and brings in something to sit on. Silas walks towards Jane and bends down in front of her removing the gag out of her mouth. "Come to bring company? Have a tea party?" Jane questions as Silas sets a bowl of food in front of her.