Chapter 55

I tossed and turned all night . I finally fell asleep at 4:30 or so . I just can't figure out why he don't want to kiss me . He did a little last night , but we didn't have a lesson .

A Knock is on my door .

" Abby breakfast is ready and you have a visitor ." My mom tells me and walks down stairs

I jump up and wonder who it could be . I don't think it is Elaine or Daisy they usally always go everywhere together. Blakely might come over by her self but she usually calls or texts 1 st . I check my phone and there nothing from her , so I guess it is not her .

My thoughts go to Hayes ,but after him not kissing me I don't think he would come over . Maybe he did though to apologize.
I brush my teeth quick and comb my hair even quicker . I put on my robe and take a look in the mirror .
I rush down stairs to find a handsome Hayes sitting at the table with my family having breakfast.

" Hey Abby your friend is joining us for breakfast this morning. " my dad says
What is this my dad likes him . This is too strange

" ok "I answer
I sit down my mom has already put the plate full of food in front of me .

" Hayes told us your situation." My mother says

Holy moly !

I drop my fork onto my plate , and makes a loud noise .

" Dear " my mother says loudly

Hayes let's out a little laugh and then says

" Yes learning is very important, like we said before practice makes perfect ."

He told them about us .
And they are ok with it .
I guess they are I mean they are having breakfast with him .

" Iiiii" I stutter

" I want to thank you again Abigail helping me with the school work . I am doing so much better ." Hayes lies

Now I realize he lied to them . He really had me going .

" Thatt why I want to take you for the day as a thank you ." He claims

My brother laughs . And my mother glares at him .

I finish my food , and think of how I can get him back .

" It was really good Mrs. Winters thank you so much ." Hayes says Politely

" Glad to have you ." She answers then turns to me and says

" Abby dear go ahead and get done you have a friend waiting I will take care of the dishes . "

I rarely ever get out of doing the dishes I guess I have Hayes to thank for that .

I take my time showering he can wait a while .
I get dress in shorts and a tee shirt , I have no interest in being fancy today. I flat iron my hair kind of quick I just don't want my mom to be arguing about me making the big bamboo wait .
A knock comes on the door with Hayes words following.

               " Are you dressed ?"

I open the door to the eyes wide Hayes .

            " I know just like practice makes perfect, perfection takes time and you are cuz you have took forever." He says as he looks me up and down.

   I slap him on his arm .

               " You scared the crap out of me . " I shout

                  "What I knock you opened the door." He says loudly and rubs my arm.

I move his arm and say

    " No I thought you told them . And you knew I did so you went on about learning You you big bamboo."

He busts into laughter. I cross my arms , I am getting fed up and annoyed by him .

           " I am sorry but Bamboo." He says with laughter

       " I don't know , I got it from somewhere a movie maybe I guess maybe a Disney movie . " I say and feel a little embarrassed.

            " Look I am sorry , how could I have known your mom would use the word situation." He claims

I guess that is true as good as he is he is no mind reader and Thank God for that .

           " I was not trying to hurt or embarrass you but when I seen your reaction, I just want to have some fun ." He says

I turn the other way . I don't know why but I think it is because I think it is because I am about to forgive him and he shouldn't be off the hook that easy .
He puts his arm around me from behind one on my waist and the other around my neck .

     " I am sorry Abigail , I really am , I didn't think it would make you mad . I just want to spend the whole day together that is why I am here and I had to tell them something so I said that you was helping me with school work."  He pleads

          " Ok " I whisper

He kisses my hair . And spins me around , and gives me a passionate kiss . And then pulls back and says

        " Let's go enjoy the day "!!