Chapter 9

I sit the bags down on the floor and let the door shut behide me . And flop myself on the couch . Those bags was heavy I went shopping with the girls for the beach party and I might have went over board .

" Abby " My mom calls from the kitchen

" I am in the living room please don't make me get up . " I beg

She walks in wearing a apron and a smile .

" I am so glad that you are having a social life it is so good for you , but you think you might have bought too much it is just a beach party" she says
" Oh no I bought a swim Suit , and a cover up shoes , sunglasses, jewelry, a headband , a beach bag and a towel . I say then breathe
My mom stares at me with an expression I can't read .
" Whatever Abby dinner is almost done . We are having Chicken and dumplings and corn and biscuits." She informs me

After I help with the dishes I sit down with my family who is watching family feud . Our old past time . My brother yells out the questions . And I pretend not to know , cuz he so badly wants to win .
Finally the long awaited text comes from Hayes , and I am out the door .
I been racking my brain trying to find away to make the 1 st move , it shouldn't be so hard . I get in he eyes me down.
" You want food ." He asks

" No I ate dinner with my family but you can I don't mind I can just keep you company ." I say
" I actually ate like as soon as I got back from school . But I just thought you might want to grab something . " he says and rubs the back of his neck .

He is so sweet , he almost treats this like a date I guess he don't want me to feel bad about myself .

" You know Hayes you don't have to take me to eat or anything I don't want you to feel guilty about it I know what this is it is a understanding not a date ." I say

His smile on his face falls down a bit . But he quickly replaces it with a nervous smile .

" A understanding?" He says while rubbing his chin.

I don't know if I hurt his feelings I didn't mean to .

" I am just trying to be a good guy , it wouldn't hurt me to take you to eat and surly would 't mean I was your boyfriend . I am well aware what this is too . I don't feel guilty . I am just being nice . " he says

I feel guilty I don't know what to say to make this better . I see the console is up . He stops at a red light I slide over quickly taking him by surprise . I pull him by the back of his neck and our lips meet . His hand automatically goes to my waist , pulling me in. I try to do what he does to his mouth I think I get it right , cuz he grips me tighter and opens his mouth and I let my tongue go wild . I am lost for a little bit . That is until the car behind us blows their horn like a maniac. I pull back and Hayes stays still and looks like he is in shock like he can't believe that I did that . He pulls off . I don't move cuz I know we are almost to look out point . I can't believe I made the 1 st move but it felt good and I know I am going to have to when we are parked in a second.

" You pass the 1 st move assignment, I give you a A + ." He says as he looks over toward me .

My heart beats faster at his words . A + that the best grade a person can get . But maybe he was just joking , but he did seem to like it .

" Would that be a A for effort Or a A. For breathe or style or the fact I don't have chapped lips . " I say

He laughs that cute laugh and says " It is A A + for everything . "

We pull in the same spot and I lean up and put the gear in park and then lean over and kiss him . I am leaning in  and so close to him I scooted my body over a bit , and that cause me to get even closer to him and he opens his mouth wider and deepens the kiss . I am so close to him I can feel he is excited , I don't want to embarrass him I know it is only a natural thing . And it not so much me but the fact that we are making out . I am sure no matter who he was kissing it would be like that . It just works like that . One of his hands is on my lower back and then he moves his other hand  in my hair . And it is so sweet . His words come to my mind . Put your hands anywhere I won't stop you . So I put both of my hands on both of his biceps . Have I mention how much I love his muscles. I pull back a bit and closed my mouth I then just peck him . Then I push myself slightly into him feeling everything even more . I kiss him hard . And it's like I am feeling a rush . I reach my hand under his shirt I feel his six pack and it is definitely something to feel not sure if I will ever forget how it feels . He lets out a moan . And its like A rush . I kiss him even harder I move my one hand feel all over his stomach . And his 2 hands is right above my ass . We make out for a very long time . So long my lips and tongue gets tired . I pull away.

" Well someone wanted extra credit ." He says
I laugh then he laughs at his own self . I playfully slap his arm . Then I slide over to the passenger seat and pull down the Visor and look at myself in the mirror . And my lips look really swollen.

" No joke you prove you can make the 1 st move ." Hayes says

We pull up for me to get out at my house . So tomorrow we will have a lesson in kissing other places ." He informs me

My whole body heats up from them words , I wonder what body part he is talking about .

" Oh actually I have to babysit remember ." I say

" oh yes , and the next night is the beach party you really should come ." He states

" I am I already bought  my Bikini " I tell him
And his eye light up and he look likes he is taking a deep breath .
" What dose  it look like , is it tiny . " He asks with raised eyebrows
" You will just have to wait and see ." I say and I get out of the truck .!!!!