Chaptet 19

I rush over to the little restaurant that Hayes and his friends hang at . I am going there cuz I know I will see Garrett , I am going to get myself a invite to their get together. But I have to get to this restaurant before Hayes gets there . Who I am kidding he probably has Tia at look out point right now . Oh he probably has her right in our spot .
How dare he .
The thought of that makes me so angry I start walking faster and then I bump right into something and when I look up I see , Robert .

                        " aww ," he yells

                         " Oh you are Abigail right?" He asks

His eyes seem to search my face and they are a shade of green I never seen before  .

                     " Sorry Robert I was not watching where I was going . I am just in a hurry." I tell him

He has a black leather coat on and when he runs his fingers threw his hair it makes a noise .

                      " you know my name ?" He asks and sounds shocked

I turn my head a bit to the side cuz I don't see why he would think I would not remember him.

                 " Yea , and you know mine ." I remind him

He laughs and rubs his chin and his black leather coat makes that noise again .

                  " Sorry I really need to go " I tell him and walk into the restaurant.

I see Garrett so I head that way . I have never flirted , I never had the desire to . But right here right now I feel like I have to. 
Garrett is playing a claw machine. I walk up beside him and put my hand on his shoulder .
He jumps back a little but then he relaxes and smiles when he realizes it is me .

                    " Abby I can call you Abby right ." He says
I laugh and then I touch his hand .

                         " Actually only my parents call me Abby." I state

He nods and rubs his chin like he is thinking of something.
                         " Well how about sweetheart then " he suggests

  What is it with these boys that want to give me a nickname, I don't really want him to call me that but I need a. Invite and quick so I say

               " Sweetheart sounds good ."

I need to hurry up , I just know Hayes will be walking threw the door any second .

                       " So I really had a good time At Daisy 's
Too bad we don't have a place to hang tonight. " I say with a flirty voice .

                   " I am having a get together tonight . It was really only for. A few ppl , but you and your girls can come ." He says

                " Ok we will ." I answer and walk away

Holy moly I actually flirted and got a invite.
It amazes me how quick I did that . I sort of Manipulated the whole situation. 
I walk away and then I looked back and I see Hayes and Tia walking in . She is pretty . And she is laughing , I thought I was the only girl he tells his jokes to . I rush out of there before they see me . I put on the group text about going to Garrett's and all of my friends are down .!

When I get home I rush upstairs to find the most revealing outfit for Tonight I want to make Hayes look at me  . As I run up the stairs my father calls out my name .

                 " Hey dad " I say

                " You busy tonight ?" He asks

            " yea I have plans I am going over to a friends." I say

                  " I don't want you to drink ." My father says
                " I won t" I lie

Not that I plan on getting to drunk . But I am going to have to have a couple drinks , to get threw this .
I want Hayes to see me and feel bad for ditching me . And I am no good with confrontation , so that is why I need some alcohol. I grab a small bag of potato chips and eat them on the way up to m my room . I sit my clothes out trying to find the one that will get him to notice. I decide on a hot pink body con dress it is low cut and shows massive boobs . It hugs my every curve and I hoping it will cause Hayes to want to hug my curves when he sees me . Tonight is going be different but I think I am ready for it .