Chapter 22

Hayes POV
Music is blaring , people are dancing. She is wearing that Fu**ing hot pink dress. She is turned away from me so I am getting the perfect view of her ass . She slowly turns around and smiles , then she walks over toward she is full of confidence , . I watch her walk in slow motion . I feel my heart race it is beating faster . I take a breathe but it feels like my breathe has been took away . She is now in front of me I am staring like a idiot .
" Hayes I don't want Finn it is you . This whole thing is about getting close to you and now I have the courage to tell you I am yours if you want me ." She says

I grab her and kiss her I feel her ass and she allows me to . She slowly takes off her shirt , wait she had that pink dress on a second ago .

" Hayes. Wake up you are going to be  late for school . " my mom yells

That when I realize that it was a dream . A dream I wish I was In . A dream I wish was reality. I get up and take a cold shower and throw the rest of myself together for school .

I make it in the school just when the bell rings , I can't shake that dream I had the is morning. If I am honest I know I have feelings for her . But it is all so new to me . I never felt like this about a girl . That is why I left out of the room last night I am in too deep And I know it . I know what I have to do , just let her go she don't want me anyway. And keeping her for more weeks would kill me when she runs to Finn . So I have to break up with her or not really break up because we are not together , but I have to let her go .But after the movie tonight I am taking her to see a special showing of the notebook . I know she will love it so I will break it off after that .
I get some books from my locker and see a note it says
( I know what you done Hayes and I will expose you to her parents )

What the Fu** .
Who would do this .
I turn the note to the other side and there is a picture like a polaroid glued to the back . The picture is of me and Abigail. She is on top of me with her ass sticking out and her ass is looking amazing as usual . I feel angry who done this but my questions are answered when I see a kid running toward the door . It's is Len . Of course he is the one that done it . He was there in the his house where the picture was took . I run after him . Abigail was right . He is a trouble maker . And the kid can run too .

" Stop Fu**er " I scream
of course he keeps going . I speed up . Finally I catch the Fu**er.
I grab him by his shirt which cause him to fall to the ground .
" Please don't beat me up " he cry's

I am not going to beat him up cuz that would cause Abigail some pain and that is the last thing I want to do . If he was any other kid I would .

" Fine just tell me why you are trying to black mail me ." I shout

" Cuz I don't want you to see my sister . " he says

" Well too bad ." I scream

" Leave us alone or I will beat you up and why would you want to tell her parents ." I ask

" Have you ever heard of a bluff , that what this was to get you to stop seeing her . " he says

I let him go . He looks confused but he starts to run off.
" Don't tell my sister ." He yells back

I am torn I don't know if I should tell her or not . I mean it is her brother . But does she really need to know . And especially if I don't let this go she may somehow have resentment toward her brother. I don't want to be the cause of that .

For the rest of the day I been thinking should I tell Abigail or not . I don't want her to be hurt by her stupid little brother . But maybe it would be for the best if we just parted ways . I was thinking about that earlier anyway . I am starting to feel things I don't understand. And she is going to Finn the second he is back in town . I know I have weeks left but what if the longer we do this the more I feel . I have to end this tonight but I am taking her to see a showing of the notebook. It is her favorite and I want to see it with her . Right after the movie I will let her go . I may regret not being able to have her for these upcoming weeks . But it is what I have to do.!!!!