Chapter 23

(Hayes POV)
I glance over at Abigail, her legs are shining. She catches me staring , cuz she says

"Eyes on the road Palmer "

" IIii am nottt Winters " I stutter

" You were just galking at my legs " she says

" Well if you're shorts was not so short and your legs was not shining like the moon , then I wouldn't look . " I answer her back

She laughs And then says

" I have lotion on my legs which makes it shinny like this . "

She then rubs her leg ,and I all of a sudden want to feel her leg too . But I shake the thought off , After all I am going to call this whole situation off so it wouldn't be right to do that . I am gonna end it right after the movie . Right after I see how much she likes it . I want her to enjoy it .

I hand the tickets to the worker .

"What movie are we seeing ?" She asks

" The notebook" I answer

Her face lights up . She jumps up and down .
I am so glad I am not missing this .

" The notebook " she squeals

And then she hugs me , I smell her perfume which is a smell I am going to miss .

I see some blankets for sale so I buy one . She is standing beside me . She looks so happy .

" Your going to need This for your legs." I tell her and hand the blaket to her .

She laughs and shakes her head

As we sit in the seats she covers up . A part of me is relieved because I won't be able to see her shinny legs or her cleavage that is showing tonight .
But another part of me is disappointed that I won't be able to see her shinny legs or her cleavage that she is showing tonight

" You never seen this right oh Hayes you are going to love it . It is so romantic. There love story it is just beautiful. It is the best love story of all time ." She says

I watched her as she speaks and her eyes shined more than her legs were .

" So what is the lesson tonight ?" She asks

I almost forgot . But I am ended this tonight . I don't want to ruin the Movie for her . I guess we could kiss just while the ads play .
The lights dim and the commercials start .
I lean over and whisper

" Kissing in a movie ."

She looks at me but I can't read her expression .

" If you go out with Finn for a while I am sure he will take you to a movie and I am sure y'all will make out ." I whisper

" ok"

She is staring at me . Like she is waiting for me to make the first move and I guess I should . As soon as I think the movie is about to start I will stop . I move the armrest up and she slides right over . I pull her into a kiss and she kisses back . I keep my hands on her side but I move them every so often . I feel like I am melting into her . But I keep reminding my self we need to stop soon. She hugs me tighter. And kisses me harder . But I know the movie will be starting and I want her to see it . I pull back . Names are flashing on the screen so I guess we made out threw all the commercials.
I try to pull the arms rest down , but she stops me .

" Leave it up I am confrontable " she says and cozy up to me .

I love the feeling of her in my arms . She pulls the blanket wear it on me too. I am just going to enjoy this cuz after tonight I won't have this anymore or anything to do with her .
I can see her smile and that makes me happy and I am so happy that I brang her here .

" Glad you are liking this Little hottie " I whisper
she looks up at me and raises up and kisses me . It is a sweet and tender kiss . She pulls back then she raises her whole body up and kisses me . Her hands is on my shoulders . She is taking control of the kiss and I love it . She is moving up and down . She wants me , she really does , I can feel it . I kiss her back with force . My hands gently moves down her stomach. Then she moves , her hands down and lets them rest at the rim of my jeans . That there makes me want to scream . And it is very clear she wants me . We kiss for. A While until someone taps me on the shoulder .
" I am sorry I have to ask you to leave " The tall older man says he is the movie usher
We have made out the entire movie .
Both of us laugh and we get up
To leave .