Chapter 24:Drunk words.

Start from the beginning

"But?"She looked at me closely holding my head with both her hands."You want to kiss me now or what?"I smirked and her eyes widened.I know she's red because of the alcohol but is she blushing right now?"Okay I think we should go home now."I put her hands away and stood up holding her hand to help her walk.But then I felt like she was holding me back."Allex...."I looked at her.

"What if I liked you?Uh Hopie....what if I did?"My eyes widened and I couldn't answer.

"Well...You could-"

"But you're like a brother.A sister liking her brother is bad.No no."She shook her head lots of times."Hopie onii-chan....hehe..."She grinned."Hopie Onii-chan can you buy me ice cream?"

"Aigoo...No ice cream if you don't go home and sleep."I chucked.

"Then if I go home and sleep...then you'll bring me ice cream?"

"Yeah...but you need to sleep first."

"Yay!Hopie onii-chan will buy me ice cream~Hopie onii-chan will buy me ice cream~"She started singing all the way till the dorm clinging on me.I can't let her go home like that.It's better if I tell her mom that she fell asleep in the dorm and she'll sleep here.

We reached the dorm and Allex kept singing but lower since she seems out of energy.

"This is the dorm onii-chan.Where is my house?"She asked.

"You'll sleep here with me tonight and I'll bring you the ice cream okay?But to do this you need to keep quiet.No talking.And you go to sleep right away.Okay?"

"If I get to sleep with onii-chan and get ice cream then I won't talk hehe.."I unlocked the door and walked in quietly.For my lack everyone seems to be practising or sleeping.I need to hurry and go to my room.We went to my room and I made Allex sit on my bed."Where are you going onii-chan?Won't you sleep with me?I was quiet so come sleep with me!"

"What?Be quiet and I'll come...I'll sleep here okay?"I said and sat next to the bed.

"Okay."She tried to take off her shoes but I had to help her.As I took her one shoe off she gave me her other foot opening her legs.I can almost see her pants under her school skirt.Why are they making these skirts so short?

"Okay now go to sleep."I said and made her lay on the bed.

"Good night onii-chan."She held my hand and closed her eyes.

"...Good night Allex.."I caressed her cheek with my other hand and kept looking at her face.The only thoughts coming in my mind are about that kiss.Did I really kissed her that night?So she won't tell me about it cause she's afraid our friendship will be destroyed or something?Then my fears are in her heart too?We both are afraid of losing each other?But why am I so sad?Why my feelings can't reach her?

End of Hoseok's P.O.V.

@End of Flashback@

"Did I really do something?"

"No...no you didn't.You just kept singing haha."I blushed a little as he laughed.

"Yahh it's not funny..Ouch!"I touched my head.This headache won't go away.

"I brought some painkillers so you should get one.And drink a little water.I've already informed your mom that you're here."

"Omo did you tell her that I was drunk?"She will kill me if she comes to know that.

"Hmm what if I told her?"Did he really?

"Please tell me that you didn't tell her!Please or else she will kill me."

"Haha she knows that you fell asleep here because you were tired.Is that okay?"He smirked.

"Yahh Hoseok you scared the hell out of me.Aish!"I hit his shoulder lightly.

"Haha I couldn't resist teasing you.Anyway get up now to have breakfast and then I'll walk you home."

"Thanks Hoseok...I'm such a burden to you and you're still-"

"It's okay Allex.You're worrying too much."He patted my head."Now come."He waved at me telling me to follow him and so I did.We walked till the kitchen where Jin was preparing breakfast.He greeted me and served me.He seems like he knew about me sleeping here,he didn't bother to ask me anything.After awhile we walked back home.I'm actually glad I didn't get to see Jimin.It would be a little awkward.As it seems I still need some time to get over this pain I received from the boy I never dated.

I think you all know what onii-chan means but for those you don't,it means big brother in Japanese.If you watch anime you know it hehe...

I hope you liked it...

See you next time~^___^~