𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Comenzar desde el principio

"How'd you get out?" Maggie asks Simon referring to how the Saviors managed to escape their predicament. Simon doesn't respond directly, but eventually explains that it was Eugene who made it all happen as music begins to play from a distance, stating he was skeptical about the man at the beginning but saw that Eugene proved himself worthy in the end. Simon explains that the Saviors want to transform the Kingdom and Alexandria into new outposts to replace the ones they lost, with the Hilltop retaining a semblance of autonomy, acting as the primary source of food.

"This can go one or two ways. One, I can kill this likable gentlemen on his knees over there, drag you out of this car, and put you or the prego one in this box" Simone says giving Maggie and Jane choices. Jane balls her fist up angrily as she watches Simon walk to the front of the car next to the wooden box which they've put holes in. "You won't suffocate either... like your friend. Sasha" Simon taunts and Jane shakes her head slowly.

"And then we take one of you to hilltop, gather everyone up and kill you in front of the whole place. And then drag you back to Sanctuary and put you on the spike in front of HQ. And then my people will lead the walker herd to the Hilltop and pull of the same move that your people tried unsuccessfully at our place" Simone states as he stands on Maggie's side. "Or two, you turn around, go home, start watering that sorghum, save everyone and, most importantly, me, a lot of trouble" Simon states as he locks eyes Jane from the back seat.

"You want to kill me don't you?" Simon asks and Jane looks away from him and lets her hand relax from being balled up in a fist. Simon then shoots one of the people in Maggie and Jane's car in the head and demands that they make a choice. Jane lets out a shocked gasp as she feels the persons blood splatter on her face. "Now tell me I don't got to kill this gent with the lustrous name" Simon says referring to Jesus.

"Okay! Okay!" Jane shouts in distress as she rests her hand on her stomach while looking down at the body in the back seat and watching the blood fill the car seats. "Don't do any of it! Don't do anything else you sick son of a bitch!" Jane shouts as she catches her breath. Before the Saviors depart, Maggie asks Simon for the wooden box to transport Neil back to Hilltop for burial and surprisingly Simon grants the request. "Jane, are you okay?" Maggie asks as they start to drag Neil out of the back seat of the car. "Yeah.. fine.." Jane replies as she uses her shaky hands to wipe the blood off of her face.

Maggie, Jane and their convoy return to the Hilltop. "Jane—Jane!" Maggie calls out as Jane furiously exits the car and rushes towards the open gates of Hilltop and walks inside angrily towards the pen full of Savior prisoners and Gregory. "Give me that" Jane says referring to the rifle in one of the hilltop guards hands in which they hand to her. "Jane!" Maggie calls out as she rushes into Hilltop. "No! They killed one of ours!" Jane states as she walks into the pen and drags one of the prisoners out herself.

"Get on your knees!" Jane orders and the man continues to stand on his feet. "I said get on your knees!" Jane orders again as she kicks the man in one of his legs dropping him to his knees. "Jackie, what are you doing?" Gregory asks frantically. "Just so all of you and your little friend Negan gets the hint" Jane says looking to the prisoners in the pen before she uses the butt of the rifle and hits the man on his knees in the head. "You kill one of ours!" Jane shouts before she swings the gun again and slams it on the man's head a few more times. "We kill one of you!" Jane shouts as she continues to swing the gun over and over banging it on the man's head watching his head flatten and his blood stain the grass below him.

"Ahhh!" Jane screams as she slams the gun down on the man's head on last time before tossing the gun aside. "Does everyone understand?" Jane asks as she looks around at the prisoners in the pen plus Gregory who nods his head quickly and puts his hands up in surrender. "Kal, burn him" Jane orders before Maggie orders Jesus to fortify the walls, increase their guards and bury Neil, and says that all remaining residents will begin tending crops the next day.

"Jane" Jesus calls out and Jane turns her attention to Jesus. "Don't look at me like that because I'm not even close to done" Jane argues as she looks down at the blood that stains her shirt and declares that the Hilltop will be the last stand of this war.

Maggie and Jane put the dead Savior's body in the coffin-like box and scrawls a message on the cover: "We have 35 more. Stand down." Maggie then instructs Kal to leave the coffin where the Saviors will find it. "You didn't have to kill him that way and you know it" Maggie says and Jane looks over at her. "Well, I did. It's about time the Savior's get a taste of their own goddamn medicine" Jane states before she walks away from Maggie.

WORD COUNT: 1511

WORD COUNT: 1511