"What are you doing." He asked me immediately, and I snickered.

I walked my fingers up his leg, situating in my seat so that I was fully facing him, my legs folded under me.

"Oh, nothing," I sang slightly, brushing my fingers over his crotch area. He sucked in a gasp, returning both hands to the steering wheel.

"Are you crazy? I'm driving," he nearly squeaked and I had to hold back another giggle. I felt him start to get hard, my fingers massaging him gently through his slacks.

"Well I did say I was gonna go insane..." I mused, watching the tent grow between his legs. Heat blossomed in my lower stomach, desire flaring up.

I think we could both use the stress relief.

"Your pants are looking awfully tight...here let me help," I said, working at the buttons.

I got them undone, then pulled his zipper down.

"There we go," I chirped, looking at the bulge in his underwear. He hasn't made a single move to stop me despite his halfhearted attempt at verbal discouragement.

I wish I could hear heartbeats the way he does, because I'd love to hear how his is hammering right now.

When I glanced up at his face, his cheeks were covered in a deep blush. I wrapped my hand around him through his underwear, giving him slow strokes just to be a tease.

His eyes nearly closed, lips parting as he gasped softly.

"Are you actually going to do this while I'm driving?" He huffed slightly, and I chuckled.

"Yep."

My fingers separated the slit in his underwear, allowing his cock to spring free. He was hard as a rock, twitching slightly as his tip leaked precum.

I smiled widely, enjoying the sight.

"For someone who seems against this, you're awfully excited," I teased him, gently brushing my fingers over his shaft to give the smallest bit of stimulation.

He groaned and I could clearly see him struggling to sit still.

I kept teasing him with those gentle touches, just entertaining myself with his quiet moans and subtle twitching.

More and more precum pooled at the head of his cock, and I watched it slowly drip.

I couldn't help myself as I pushed my way under his arm, nearly climbing into his lap.

"Darling, I—"

I ran my tongue up his shaft, swirling it at his tip before sucking the precum off of it. His entire body tensed and he let out the breathiest moan I'd ever heard from him.

His next breath shuddered his body, and I felt his hand in my hair.

"Fuck," he breathed out, "you're going to make me crash this car."

Testing those waters, I took him into my mouth and started applying suction slowly at first. Gradually, my suction got stronger, my head bobbing up and down quickly.

I could hear him breathing heavily, groaning and panting. I wish I could see his face, but given our current position it would be impossible.

Suddenly, I let out a small surprised squeak when his hand slid from my hair and down my back. He grabbed the fabric of my extra large shirt, tugging it up my back to reveal my underwear.

Using his claw, he sliced a slit in my underwear.

I gasped, pulling off of him for a second.

"Hey!" I said and a low growl rolled through his chest, making me blush as he spoke.