"You still got an attitude back there?" I asked referring to Paris this time. Her eyes met mine in the rear view, and she only rolled them before placing her headphones over her ears. I shook my head, only telling Cae to buckle up before I pulled out the driveway. "Why is she mad?"

"Because I wouldn't give her anymore money to play some dancing game at the mall. She sucks, so I didn't want to give her any more of my money to waste." Caelyn giggled, covering her mouth from laughing too loud. I chuckled from my seat, removing one hand from the wheel so that I could scratch the bridge of my nose. "What are we going to do over these two days?"

"Uh, what you wanna do?"

"Um... can we go to Barclay's? Lion King is showing! And can Alissa come? Please, daddy." I chuckled, nodding in the process as I took a sharp left down the street. "Alright, if that's what you want. Then we can go into the city after, cause I know how much you love that wax museum. You wanna go there too?"

"Yes, daddy! We're going to have so much fun!" I nodded, silently agreeing with her statement. I tried to keep Caelyn happy whenever I got to see her. Which wasn't that often, since she lived with her mom, but whenever I did get her I wanted to make her stay memorable.

-Alana-

"You are so bitch made, Romeo." I shook my head at him 'sleeping' before placing Carter down into his playpen. I smiled faintly at him before rolling my eyes at Rome once he twisted in his 'sleep'. "Watch your son." I quickly exited the room and walked over to Caelyn's room where Alissa laid in bed.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just bored." I nodded, already knowing that she would be bored without Cae here. Nich was in his room sleeping, so that option was already dead. "Uh, you want to watch a-"

"I'm fine. I think I'll just go to bed, goodnight." I sighed, but said nothing more as I watched her pull the covers back. "Alright, goodnight. I'll see you in the morning." She only covered her little mouth with her hand as she yawned before turning to face the wall. I lowly mumbled an 'I love you' before hitting the lights and pulling in the door. For some reason, I felt like she was upset with me.

"Rome! I told you to watch-"

"I was watching him... he's not even doing nothing." I rolled my eyes at him and only went over to where Carter sat in the plush playpen. "He was ignoring you, wasn't he?" He only smiled big at me before turning back to play with all the different sized toys that came installed on the play pen. "But yeah, Rome... about you being bitch made..."

"I don't know why you keep calling me bitch made. Cause I'm tired?" He sat up in bed with a small smile on his face. He was obviously trying to get me to drop the direction of this argument; but I wasn't going to give in. "All of a sudden you become tired when Chris comes, huh? You never want to be around whenever-"

"I'm not trying to get into anything with him, alright? I already know that he's not fucking with me... so fuck I'm placing myself around him for?"

"Um, maybe because this is your house? And you shouldn't have to hide out in the room whenever he comes for Cae. You're making it seem like you're never here, whenever he comes around. He's going to think that you're never around. And-"

"And you care because?" I smacked my lips, but said nothing as I turned to watch Carter as he busied himself in the pen. I honestly didn't know why I cared what Chris thought. He wasn't an important factor in my life anymore; so why was I worried about him?

"Come here, baby mama." I groaned, but still dragged myself over to where he sat against the headboard. He easily pulled my body onto the bed and between his legs before he wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his bare chest. His body was always so warm. "Why you tryna pick a fight with me?"

"I'm not..."

"Yes you are. Did he do something to piss you off? Cause... I know niggas who will take him out." I chuckled before pushing his big head away from my face. "So bitch made." He groaned before smacking my ass hard, causing me to moan out in both pain and a hint of pleasure. "Stop talking like that."

"Okay, daddy."

"Daddy Rome, alright?" I nodded, willing to play along with him. He slowly licked over his lips before puckering up; waiting to feel mine against his. I gave him a short and quick peck, trying my hardest not to laugh at the hard glare he was now sending my way. "Give me a real kiss. Not one of those fake ass kisses you give to Carter."

"I don't give Carter fake-" He smacked his lips before roughly pulling my face up to meet his. I sighed lowly, but kept my lips moving as he adjusted my body so that I would be sitting on top of him. "Let's play truth or dare." I tilted my head back, still a little high off our deep kiss; before shaking my head at him.

"We are not in middle school, Rome. No-"

"I'll go first. Truth or Dare?"

-Chris-

I looked from both girls, as they chewed away on their pizza without a care in the world. Paris was still giving me the cold shoulder, but I wasn't too caught up on that. She obviously wanted attention, but all of my attention was going to be placed on Caelyn for these next two days. Paris always wanted to be the center of attention, whenever Caelyn was here; and whenever she wasn't. "Why you not eating your pizza?"

"I'm not hungry I guess, you can have it. Fat ass baby." She pouted, but still snatched the pepperoni slice off my plate before turning to look at Paris. I chuckled before excusing myself from the table. I had an awaiting text when I picked up my phone from the arm of the couch. I don't even remember leaving my phone in the living room. I smiled faintly once I read the text from Kim; I made it clear to her that I would like to be just friends... at least for a while. I needed to stop jumping into relationships so quickly. They never lasted. I got into a relationship with Shakira after only two weeks of knowing her; and I got into a relationship with Hermes after four weeks of knowing her. I wanted to take things slow with Kim; because I know she's going to end up being mine in the end. So what's the rush?

Kim: Hey, Chris.

To Kim: Wassup, gorgeous?

Kim: Chilling, bored. Wyd, old man?

To Kim: Chilling with my kids. Pizza night. U mad?

To Kim: Stop callin' me old man. U said I look 28.

Kim: That sounds cute :) Great dad. And lol! You r an old man... a sexy one ;)

To Kim: I mean, what can I say? God took his time creating me ;) I gotta go though, kids callin!

Neither of the girls were really calling me. I just decided to end the conversation short because knowing me, I would lead it into a sexual direction and I wasn't trying to move too fast. I would probably text her again in two days.