Whoa. What I do?

"That nigga got you talking like that, huh?" He didn't even give me a chance to respond when he chuckled darkly. "Cause I know you don't speak like a NY bum on the regular."

"Ha ha, just get the ice cream before the girls get antsy." I tried to walk around his body to exit the kitchen but he only mimicked my every move; if a stranger were looking in they would think we were dancing.

"I want you to drop him. Drop him quick and-"

"Whoa. Whoever said you weren't funny?" I chuckled at his little joke before walking around his frozen body. Surprisingly he didn't follow my steps.

"I'm serious, Lana!" I only rolled my eyes before plastering a fake smile onto my face as I entered the dining room. The bitch was still scraping around like there was anything left to eat on her plate. Hungry ass hippo.

"Are you guys done?" I was speaking to my daughters, but since she wanted to fuck with me; she cleared her throat before speaking up.

"I'm finished. Wonderful dinner...the chicken was a bit over done, but over all it was fine." She smiled weakly at me as she held out her plate.

"Over done but you still attacked the plate like it-"

"Ice cream!" Caelyn's cheers cut me off from saying something that I definitely would not regret. After gathering up all the plates and cups, I turned to exit the living room. Chris made eye contact with me as he was placing the bowls down in front of the girls and the warden he called a mother. He winked at me before smirking and nodding towards the kitchen. Rolling my eyes, I continued my prance out the dining room and towards the kitchen.

Two minutes into me starting on the dishes, I felt sticky kisses being trailed down my neck and towards my collar bone. I shivered at how cold his lips were before tilting my head back so that I could meet his eyes.

"Can you please sleep with me in the room tonight? Please?"

"Only if you kiss that one spot on my neck again. It felt good." He chuckled lightly before nodding and then burying his big head into the curve of my neck.

XxX

"I think it's karma to be honest."

"What do you mean?" I lifted my head from its resting position on his chest to look up at him. The light coming from the muted television screen gave his face this retro glow that I was digging.

"I mean, look what we did to Alison. Fucked up her head and everything she cared about. I'm not really surprised that our marriage-better yet, lack of marriage; is where it's at now. One thing out of the several other things that my mama taught me about God is that he don't like ugly. He might not have messed with us back in the day when we first started this sneaking around shit, but he's pissed now."

"Oh shut up, Chris. You don't know half of what you're talking about. We BOTH already know the reason why this marriage messed up so let us not even start." I kissed his hairy chin before placing my hands on his chest and pushing myself up towards his face more. I was literally planking on top of him right now.

"You ever miss her?"

"Miss who? My mom?" I knew he was referring to her, but I decided to stall a little so that I could actually put thought into the question. Although it needed no additional thought; I thought about my mother everyday.

"Nah, Hermes. Yes... your mom." I rolled my eyes before roughly pinching his cheek. He hissed like a snake before squeezing my waist tightly.

"That hurts, dummy."