Chapter 11: part-time?

ابدأ من البداية

I started thinking

'What could be making monty angry?'

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You all had reached the area where they fix the animatronics. Your uncle entered the cylinder room, you and the manager watched.

"So kid why did you come with your uncle?"

"Oh well me and him have an interest in robotics. So he thought it might be a good learning experience."

Then he patted my shoulder. Which made you kinda uncomfortable but you distracted yourself by watching your uncle

⚡️⚡️Inside the cylinder⚡️⚡️

Monty heard someone enter

"Listen man. Can you hurry this up? I hate being here!"

"Don't worry I'll just do a quick check up and see if anything's wrong."

Monty recognized the voice and saw it was your uncle

"It's you. Y/n's uncle right?"

"You remember me. Yeah that's me. I started working here as a technician for the animatronics."

"Is y/n here?"

"Oh yes they are here. They're right outside the cylinder with my manager. I'm going to be bringing y/n so they learn more about robotics. You should've seen them when I told them the news. They were so excited. They were so antsy on the car."

Monty was glad to know you were there and was also happy to know you missed them, since your uncle mentioned how antsy you were in the car.

⚡️⚡️Outside the cylinder⚡️⚡️

'Uncle hurry up!'

You were really uncomfortable with this manager. He wouldn't stop talking to you and would sometimes squeeze your shoulder.

He was asking kinda personal questions. Like 'what grade are you in?' 'What do you like to do?' 'Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?'

You always had good instincts and this guy is setting off every warning flag in your head

"Hey do you know a guard names Vanessa?"

"Vanessa? Yeah I know her."

"Is she working today?"

"Uh yeah."

"Oh that's so exciting! I like miss Vanessa."

"Oh well if you want we could go see her right now."

You were about to accept but you stopped when a feeling of dread came over you. You changed your answer when you got the feeling.

"No that's fine, I can always see her later. I don't want to disturb her while she working, Besides I think my uncle is almost finished."

The manger then tried to grab your wrist while saying

"Nonesense. She's probably not doing anything, she might even be on break right now."