He pressed his thumb against my clit, applying pressure that made me whimper softly. My hands gripped at the bedsheets, and I was craving some sort of release. I wanted more than what he was giving me.

His thumb started going in small circles around my very sensitive area, turning me into a whining mess in an embarrassingly short amount of time.

He was sitting between my legs, but slowly he lowered himself and hooked his fingers onto either side of my underwear. I thought he was going to pull them down normally.

Instead he sliced the sides, letting them fall away from my hips with a satisfied smirk on his face. His last obstacle was tossed to the floor, leaving only him to be the one with his undergarments still on.

The feeling of his fingers touching my core made me gasp sharply, my back arching just barely as I chased that small amount of contact.

"You seem excited, my love..." he purred to me, "do you want me as well?" He teased, sliding his fingers back and forth in the most tantalizing way.

I mewled and looked up at him, nodding pitifully. He must've retracted his claws, because I couldn't feel them as he slid his fingers into me.

I had to bite my lip to keep quiet, and he caressed my stomach lovingly. It felt amazing with just his fingers pumping in and out of me, I felt light headed thinking about what his cock would feel like.

Normally I'm talkative during our time in the bedroom, but he's being so gentle and sweet right now, I guess it just slipped my mind. Oh well, I'll let him handle me for now, and if something slips later on then so be it.

The feeling in my stomach switched, and I couldn't hold the moan that caused. He seemed to know that whatever he just did would pull that reaction and he hummed in satisfaction.

I recognized this new feeling from the many times he's done it before. He's curling his fingers, a move I've told him takes me out quickly.

"Alastor..." I gasped, "s-slow down..." I moaned out softly and he chuckled.

"Do you actually mean that...?" He asked me before placing a kiss on my inner thigh, keeping a steady pace on his movements inside me.

I could feel the knot tightening, and I shook my head no.

"I didn't think so...let me take care of you, pue d'amour, it's been a long time," he said before I felt his thumb start sliding around in tight circles over my clit again.

My hand flew up over my mouth, my other hand grasping at the covers. My legs started to shake just barely, and my breath was stuttering. The feeling in my stomach was building faster and faster.

I couldn't stop it, I could already feel myself contracting as I tried to hold it in.

Wordlessly he pulled his fingers from me, making me gasp. I didn't even have time to be pissed off before he was between my legs, and I felt the warmth of his tongue against me.

If there's any way to describe heaven, I think I'd say it's the feeling of his tongue against my clit. He hummed softly, purring at the same time and causing a vibration that felt so good.

His tongue slipped into me, reaching deeper than his fingers could. I forgot his tongue is freakishly long.

The pressure built back up almost immediately, and finally I had somewhere to put my hands. My fingers tangled up in his hair, being mindful of his sharp antlers.

I looked down, which was a mistake because as soon as I did he looked up and met my eyes. His half lidded gaze was enough to send me tumbling, and my head fell back as the knot in my stomach snapped.